Twenty Six

Brooke's P.O.V.

It's been almost 2 months since Niall sang me those songs. We've been on tour for about 4 months now. Were all gonna get to go home soon. So far, after California, we've been to Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, New Mexico, Texas, and almost all eastern states.

Right now we're in Ohio, in a fancy hotel room, and today it's September 13, 2014. Specifically, Niall's birthday! WOOHOO! Me and the boys have planned so much for him. HE TURNS 22 TODAY!

Right now I was in the bathroom. Everyone else was still sleeping. I got up extra early to set up everything up and make sure everything was ready.

I finished drying my hair from the shower, and knowing that Niall would take a shower when he got up, I got his towels and shampoo out.

I put on some shorts, a T-Shirt, fluffy blue socks, and my robe and went downstairs.

I got out the pots and pans, and all the ingredients. Me and Niall share a huge hotel penthouse with the boys for the weekend.

I would of just of ordered room service but, Niall loves homemade meals. I have to make a ton of food for Niall, me, and the boys.

I made 16 eggs worth of scrambled eggs, 3 packages of bacon and sausages, a whole loaf of bread toasted, all of the cereals out with the 2 jugs of milk, homemade donuts and donut wholes, a whole loaf of French toast, and got out 2 jugs of orange juice and a jug of milk for chocolate milk. Is that enough? I hope so.

I sat down on the couch thinking of what I had to do. I already made the food, set it out on the counter like a buffet, I already set the plates and silverware out in a pile for the boys and I to use. They should be up soon, so the food won't get cold.

I'm gonna let Niall sleep a little later than he usually does. I wake him up most the time so, yeah.

I should make sure everything's set.

Since we were in Ohio, and I've been to Ohio before when I was little, I knew where all the awesome places were.

I called King's Island to make sure everything was set. I made sure we all had the passes and that they closed the park for us. I didn't want fans mobbing us, so I called them like, a month ago to work out the details because you can't do that last minute.

After that I made sure the movie theater was rented out for us. I also didn't want fans mobbing us there either, so I rented out the movie theater for us. Not the whole place, just 1 room. I also didn't know what to see, so we're gonna be watching 'This Is Us', the boys movie. It's not in theaters anymore, so I'm having them use my copy. (You probably can't do that in real life, but hey! It's MY story!)

I then made sure the airline tickets were ready.

I also checked on the cake, cup-cups, and ice-cream was ready.

Niall's was gonna have an AWESOME 22nd birthday!

I also hid all the presents in the back of my closet.

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of wonderful devious food. I went into the bathroom and smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

I was now 22 years old.

I saw out of the corner of my eye, towels and my shampoo. THANK YOU BROOKE! Wait. Was this her way of telling me that I stunk?

I chuckled and hopped into the shower.

Wow. Me. I'm 22. Jeez I'm getting old. But not as old as Greg.

Man, I miss Greg. And mom. And dad. And Theo. I just miss my family. But I'll see them in 2 weeks. I'll skype them tonight.

When I stepped outside the bathroom, pleasure filled my nose. Mmmmmmmm, breakfast.

I threw on a grey T-Shirt, black jeans, and white high-tops,

When I walked downstairs I saw Brooke pilling food onto plates and set them on the counter like a buffet.

I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek.

"Morning Princess," We smiled at each other. "Thanks for putting a towel and shampoo out."

"You're welcome, my little Leprechaun. Oh, and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD MAN!" She screamed.

"OW! MY HEARING AID!"

We laughed and I said, "Let's go eat, yeah?"

"Sure, but, lemme go get your walker."

We laughed as we went to the kitchen. The boys had gotten up by now and were getting their share of the food. Brooke and I served ourselves our food and sat in front of the T.V.

I have a feeling today was gonna be a good day.