Nineteen

Brooke's P.O.V.

Car horn >*BEEEEEEEP!!!!!* "COME ON BROOKE!!!!! WE HAVE TO GE TO THIS MEET AND GREET ON TIME OR ELSE!!!!!" Louis screamed on the top of his lungs.

"OR ELSE WHAT, YOU MORON!!!!!!" I screamed and ran outside to the car.

"Well, I've heard that these Californians are pretty vicious." Louis whispered in a hushed tone.

I climbed into the car and sat next to Niall.

"Mmm-k', anyways, are you guys sure we should let Louis dri-" I was cut off by Louis zooming backwards, making me hit my head on the seat.

"You ARSE!" I yelled hitting Louis on the arm.

"Oh ma God gurl. Umm, HELL-O? Trying to DRIVE here! Ugh..." Louis said in his teenage girl voice.

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!" The whole car erupted into laughter.

----------------

Niall's P.O.V.

We walked into the mall and sat at our seats, no problems with fans at all. UNTIL, the doors were open.

*AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!* The girls shrieks rang in my ears.

Brooke sat behind me and the boys while we started signing CDs, pictures, phones, foreheads, etc. and taking pictures.

"Can I have a picture, boys?" A fake tanned, hair dyed bleach blonde, fake teenaged girl said in a fake high-pitched voice. She was twirling her hair, obviously trying to flirt with us. But, sadly, she's a typical fan.

"Sure." Harry muttered, even he wasn't interested. And he's basically interested in EVERYONE. No effence Harry, trying to prove a point though.

We leaned in but before she snapped the picture she glared at me.

"What are YOU doing in the picture?"

"I'm in One Direction. Niall Horan?"

"No Dip! Get out of the picture!"

"Why?" I asked getting frustrated. Calm Niall. Calm.

"BECAUSE! YOUR UGLY, A TERRIBLE SINGER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN ONE DIRECTION, YOU'RE EASILY THE UGLIEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET, YOU-" The girl was cut off by someone.

(BTW THIS GIRL CAN GO SHOVE IT! I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH HER FACE IN SOOO, YEAH. -Mrs.Horan)

I started crying quietly, with tears streaming down my face, and my head staring at my shoes. This has never happened before. Why? How is she a fan? My thoughts were cut off by a voice. And someone fighting. I looked up and saw- no!

Brooke's P.O.V.

*Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missin' home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go*

I was sitting behind the boys listening to "Let her go" by passenger.

I love this song. It's so beautiful.

*Staring at the bottom of your glass

Hoping one day you'll make a dream last

But dreams come slow and they go so fast

You see her when you close your eyes

Maybe one day you'll understand why

Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go-*

I paused my song at the sound of shouting.

"BECAUSE! YOUR UGLY, A TERRIBLE SINGER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN ONE DIRECTION," Some ugly arse girl was yelling at Niall. "YOU'RE EASILY THE UGLIEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET, YOU-" I cut her off.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." She snapped back at me.

"OR WHAT? ARE YOU GONNA CHIP MY NAILS?"

"NO! JUST STAY OUT OF THIS YOU-"

"OK! LISTEN UP BITCH! YOU LEAVE NIALL ALONE. HE'S HOT, 1 OF THE GREATEST SINGERS ALIVE, AND HE SURE AS HELL BELONGS IN ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!! OH AND YOU THINK HE'S THE UGLIEST PERSON YOU'VE EVER SEEN!?!?!?!?"

"Yep!"

"WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T OWN A MIRROR!"

*OOOOOOOOOOOOO*

"HAH! WELL ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU'LL BE THE UGLIEST PERSON ON EARTH! BUT YOU'RE NOT GONNA NOTICE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE!" She screamed and got in my face.

I shoved her backwards.

"OH THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!" She got up and pushed me back.

I jumped right up and pounced on her. I started punching, kicking, scratching, and pulling on her fake hair.

"BROOKE! COME ON, GET UP! Come on." Paul said to me pulling my arms up.

The girl started to get up and punch my stomach. I took my free legs and kicked her in the face and she went flying back.

I looked over at the boys.

Harry and Louis had their eyes bulging out of their heads. Zayn's mouth was hanging open. And Liam had the most shocked face on I've ever seen before.

Niall was looking down at his shoes. When he looked up, tears were streaming down his face.

"Br-Brooke?"

What have I done?