Thirty

Brooke's P.O.V.

After the hectic date, me and Niall went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

Niall's P.O.V.

*Phone Ringing*

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone at 4 in the morning. I answered the call without even checking the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Niall?" I heard Simon's voice.

"Simon? Why are you calling me at 4 A.M.?"

"Oh, sorry I forgot about the time differences." He apologised.

"It's ok, what do ya need, Uncle Si?"

"Ok, Niall. This is urgent. So I need you to go into your room's bathroom." He told me and I did so scared of what he was going to tell me.

Brooke's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning at 9. Well, it's early for me.

I cleaned myself up a bit and put on yoga pants, a sports bra and an oversized cut-off T-Shirt and headed downstairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" Liam asked me as I entered the kitchen.

"Well, let's see. I'm wearing exercising clothes so, any guesses?"

"Hey, now. I didn't ask for sass." I giggled at him as I put my phone in between my skin and the side of my yoga pant's band.

"But seriously, I'm going out for a run, I'll be back in a jiffy. Well, actually two jiffys." Liam chuckled as I left.

*****

After a while, I realised that I didn't know why I was evening going for a run in the first place. So I headed back to the hotel.

Liam's P.O.V.

Brooke doesn't usually get up this early. Hmm. Maybe she just wanted to get up early to take a run.

Or she's on her period, she ran out of those things and she was too embarrassed to ask to get some for her.

She's defiantly is on her period.

Who likes taking runs? I know I don't.

Ugh, she's gonna be moody this week. Well, on the bright side, at least we know she isn't pregnant.