Ten pt. 2

Brooke's P.O.V.

We were heading towards the ticket booth hand in hand when we saw a huge group of people heading towards it too.

"RUN!!!!!" I screamed.

We ran but Niall ran faster, so, I screamed, "RUN, FOREST, RUN!!!!!!".

We got in line right before they did.

"Um, excuse me, miss?" Niall asked an older lady behind us that was with her family.

"Yes?"

"We'll, um, you see, this is me our second date." Niall studdered motioning to me and him. "And, well, I was wondering if you could take a picture of us?" He finished.

"We'll, of course! It is your second date after all!" She said.

We stood next to each other and she snapped the picture. "That one's a keeper!" She said.

"Thanks-" Niall got cutt off by the lady.

"Rose, please don't call me Mrs.Rose though."

"Ok, well thank you Rose." Niall said as I nodded.

"That's a very beautiful name, Rose." I said.

"Well, thank you, child. I'm sure you have a magnificent name as well!" Rose said.

"Oh, my name's nothing special. It's Brooke." I said as she remarked, "Beautiful! And yours?" She asked Niall.

"It's Niall, I'm Irish." He said with a smile.

"Lovely! I hope you have a good date. You know, my second date with my husband was very fun! We went to the beach! On our first date, we got a fancy dinner, and he payed for it ALL! I refused but he tricked me! He said, 'Wow! Look up there Rosie!'. I looked where he was pointing and I jut saw the ceiling! Then he next thing I know is, HE'S PAYING THE BILL!" We laughed along with her.

Then my head snapped into the direction where screams were coming from.

'OMG!!! IT'S NIALL HORAN!!!'

'NIALL!!! SIGN THIS!!!'

'NIALL'S MINE!!!'

'GET AWAY FROM NIALL, SCUMBAG!!!'

HURTFUL. But we have bigger issues.

"GIRLS!!!" Niall yelled which startled me.

They looked at him but he glanced over at me for help.

"He... Isn't Niall Horan, look-alike." I said relieved they actually bought it.

'Oh...'

'Sorry, for bothering you guys'

'Are you sure'

'He looks dead on Niall Horan'

I felt bad as they walked away frowning but, they need to give Niall and the rest of the boys a brake. They can't go anywhere without being mobbed.

We got our tickets and said our goodbyes to Rose.

"What do ya wanna do first babe?" I asked with my American accent.

"Eat."

"I should of known."

We walked to the food court and got a 2 pizza and large sodas. Mmmmmm......

I almost ate a whole entire pizza but gave the rest to Niall. Once we were done, Niall suggested that we rode a huge roller coaster. Which, I love them but, we just ate.

"Ni? Are you sure? We did just eat."

"Oh, yeah! It's fine! I mean, do you want to ride? We don't have to if you don't want to." He said while going to turn around to the littler rides.