Nine

Brooke's P.O.V.

I dragged myself out of bed around 11:45. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP.

I put on my clothes I bought and grabbed the food packets, knife, and pulled my phone of the charger. I put the the food and my phone into the pockets and the knife into the boot.

*boom*

What was that you may ask? No, that wasn't my face hitting the hardwood floor because of that fricken carpet. I was just...giving the floor a hug, I'm gonna miss it! Did I wake up the boys?!?!?

I listened, hearing Louis' snoring.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. It's 11:53 P.M.

My stomach turned inside out as I reached the door. Was this really happening? Am I gonna walk up tomorrow from this terrifying nightmare? I asked my self as I walked down the driveway.

If I start my car the boys will wake up.

I headed down to the abandoned theater. This was the first time I wasn't excited to be going to the movies.

Niall's P.O.V.

It was around 11:50 when we heard a big *BOOM!*

We all jumped up. We realized Brooke was awake so Louis started to fake snore.

We heard her go downstairs. We waited till we heard a door shut.

We all ran down the stairs and Zayn looked out the front window.

"She's walking down the drive way." He said.

I quietly turned the doorknob and we followed her from a few houses back. We followed her until she went into an abandoned movie theater.

"Call the cops." I commanded and Liam called. He told them everything while we went closer to the theater.

By the time we got into the theater it was 12:05. We heard faint talking and Sirens in the distance.

We followed the talking and went all the way to theater 7.

"Go to the front and lead the cops back here." I said to Louis and Harry in quietest whisper known to man basically.

I took out my phone and recorded Brooke's captor talking.

The person said, "Good, you followed my orders. But don't let yourself think I'm gonna take it easy on you. NOW GET IN THE CAGE!". GOD!?!?! A FRICKEN CAGE!?!?! WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON IS THIS!?!?!

I peeked inside with my phone recording what I saw. Brooke was inside this small cage and SAMANTHA!?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME!?!?!

I made sure to get Samantha's face recorded and then I saw the cops tippy-toe in with Harry and Louis. The cops told us to leave and we went outside.

Brooke's P.O.V.

I walked inside and saw Samantha. I can't even call her that anymore, it sickens me. I saw Her. She dragged me into a theater in the back. She then tied me to a chair. I heard faint Sirens. I wish they were for me.

She then said, "Good, you followed my orders. But don't let yourself think I'm gonna take it easy on you. NOW GET IN THE CAGE!" She creamed as She untied me and shoved me in and locked it.

I thought I saw a flash of blonde hair and a phone but, I knew I was only dreaming.

Then all of a sudden, cops flooded into the theater.

She tried to cover up by saying, "I found her in here and I called you guys but the captor ran away."

"Sorry miss, but a man named, Liam, called us. You're under arrest and will go to court." A cop said before dragging Her away with the help of 2 others. The cops unlocked the cage and I hugged them all saying 'Thank you so much! You saved my life!'.

They guided me outside to the boys. I ran into their arms and hugged them.

I couldn't tell you how many times I hugged them.

We walked home as they told me everything.