Thirty Four

Brooke's P.O.V.

Black. Darkness. Nothing. Blank. That's all I see.

Niall's P.O.V.

I. SWEAR. TO. GOD. IF THAT EVIL BASTARD HURT MY BROOKE, I WILL KILL HIM!

Maura's P.O.V.

I drove all of Niall's friends to the hospital we learned they were at, and let me tell you, I drove like a mad man. My little boy and his girlfriend could be seriously hurt! I swear, once Niall and Brooke are okay, I will put that man in jail. I knew that management was mean but I never realised that they were this cruel!

Liam's P.O.V.

Mrs. Horan swerved into the parking lot of the hospital and parked in the emergency area. We all sprinted to the doors and got to the desk of the waiting room.

"BROOKE JOHNSON AND NIALL HORAN!" I shouted at the worker behind the desk.

"Calm down, sir. Now, are you in their family?" She asked.

"I'M BROOKE'S COUSIN!" I yelled, not taken her advice of being calm.

For God's sake! THEY COULD BE HURT! AND THIS PERSON IS TRYING TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?!

"You can see Brooke, when they doctors give us the 'ok'." She told me and gestured for me to sit down.

I fought with myself for a few seconds before I realised that fighting with her will get me nowhere.

Maura's P.O.V.

"I'm Niall's mum." I said nervously, after Liam sat down with the rest of Niall's friends.

"Ok maim, Mr. Horan is doing alright, just a few cuts, bruises and a bloody noise. You can on in, he's in room 18." She pointed to the doors.

Niall's P.O.V.

They took Brooke into another room and I'm worried sick! SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS!

*knock* *knock*

"Niall, dear?" I looked up to see my mum in the doorway.

"Mum, it's all my fault! SHE'S HURT AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" I sobbed.

By this time, she had made her way over to my side and I was crying on her shoulder.

"Niall, shhhhh, it's gonna be okay. She WILL get better. Honey, it's alright." My mum hugged me.

"Mum, sh-she's unconscious!" Tears streamed down my face.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Mr. Horan? Brooke has just woke up and has asked us to tell you that she is fine and that she knew you would blame yourself." I chuckled while crying, still, at the doctor's words.

She knows me too well.

"I have to see her." I told him, standing up.

"I'm afraid you can't do that, Mr. Horan. Only family is allowed." He gave me sympathetic look.

I can't do that, my ass!

"I HAVE TOO. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND OF 3 YEARS!" I screamed, crying still.

He sighed and whispered, "Ok, I'm not supposed to do this but, tell them your married if someone asks. And if they ask where your rings are, just lie."

Brooke's P.O.V.

Suddenly, out of this sea of black, I heard the noise around me fade back. Louder and louder, until it was normal. I could feel my self being moved and an IV being stuck into my arm.

Simon, he did this. He put Niall and I into this fricking hospital- OH MY GOD! WHERE'S NIALL!?

I jerked up and opened my eyes.

"Guys. Guys! GUYS!" This nurse caught the attention of the others rushing around me. "She's awake."

"Oh thank God." A doctor said and walked up to me.

"How are you feeling? Can you remember anything? What's your name? Do you know how this happened?"he questioned me.

"WHERE'S NIALL?!" I said, finally understanding how to talk.

"Miss Johnson, please calm down. Your friend is alright." He told me.

I didn't answer at first. He's alright! :D

"Well, tell him that I'm fine and that I know that he's blaming himself right now." I smiled at the thought of Niall, like just him in general.

I love him.