Thirty One

Niall's P.O.V.

I was up all night after that call, I can't even laugh at my own puns I make. Not that I do that...

Brooke's P.O.V.

I made it back to the hotel and went into my room after saying hi to the boys and Niall's family.

I went up stairs and went and made it into my room and stripped my sweaty clothes off and stepped into the shower.

*****

"Brooke? Can I talk to you... In private?"

"Sure, My Little Leprechaun!" I giggled and followed him up to his room.

Ni looked sad. Very sad.

"Niall, what's wrong?" I asked as we sat on his bed.

"I-I... Simon- No..."

"It's ok, Niall. You can tell me anything." I hugged him.

"Ok, well. You see? We kinda need to..." He started but never finished.

"Niall? I promise I won't be mad, just please tell me." I smiled at him for reassurance.

"Brooke, I don't know how to say this. I mean, I don't wanna do this. I've fought and fought, but they won't give in. I-I, I'm sorry." He began crying.

"Ni, it's ok. Everything will be alright. We'll get through whatever it is we have to do, together. It's ok." I kissed his forehead and he cried even harder.

I swear, when I find out who's making him cry, I'm going to out them in the hospital.

"Niall, please stop crying. I hate it when you cry. It makes me cry." I held back the tears that we're threatening to break through.

"Brooke?" He sniffled.

"Yeah?" I said, a tear falling down my cheek.

"We have to," tears ran down his face.

Maura's P.O.V. (Niall's mum)

I woke up this morning and had some tea thinking about how surprised Niall was to see us. Where is he anyway?

I came down the stairs and saw the other four boys on the couch.

"Hello boys, have you seen Niall today?"

"Yes, Mrs. Horan, (A/N: I dunno if she would be called Mrs. Or Ms. Oh well) he just went upstairs with Brooke because they had to talk about something." Harry answered and all of our eyes went wide.

He might be going to propose! Oh, my son is going to be married to that sweet girl! Wait. He would've said something to me, right?

"Mrs. Horan? Do you think he's," Louis lowers his voice to a whisper. "Going to propose?"

"He didn't mention anything to me." I said, worried.