Chapter 2

Jimmie's POV

The door was unlocked when i got home. When I got inside I heard that someone watched TV. There in the livingroom, sat my three best friends, John, Carl and Emmie. 

"You wasn't home so we let us self in", Emmie said.

"I can see that", I said.

"So where were you?" John asked.

"The super market", I said. "Is someone hungry?" 

"ME!" Carl shouted.

"Come on then", I said and walked in to the kitchen. 

Carl started to do some pancakes. 

They basically lived here. We had been in the same class since first grade. It was us four and that was the way it always been, and probably always would be. 

"Any plans for tonight?" Carl asked.

"I'm gonna' fix the christmas tree, wanna join me?" 

"Sure! All four of us can do it", he said.

It was only a couple of days left 'til christmas and I thought it was time for the house to get some holiday feeling. 

We sat on the pizzaria. The place was full of people. Little too much for a sunday night I thought. We payed for our food and went then to the car. 

"Can we stop at my house so I can pick up some clothes?" Emie asked. 

"Don't you have all your clothes at Jimme's place yet?" John asked and grinned.

"Oh shut up, you have even more things there", Emmie laughed.

"You both have taken over my house, and yes, we can pick up some more stuff", I said.

When we got home, the whole place smelled like the chirstmas tree. It was really big and reached almost the ceeling. 

"How did you think that we was gonna' put the star up there?" Emmie asked when we stood and looked at the tree. 

"I don't know, maybe i have a ladder?" I said.

"You have one in the garage", John said and walked away to get it.

"Hmm should I have known that?" I asked and smiled. "Let's do this thing!"

We fixed the tree with all kinds of christmasthings. The tree was so big that we had to use the ladder many times. When we was finished it looked exactly as it used to do home with my parent, like a real christmas tree was meant to look like.

Alexandria's POV

Adam, my own personal wake up clock woke me up that morning. He was just as happy as ever, maybe even happier. Today was the day when they were gonna' go to dad in Gothenburg. The train would leave 8 pm from the station. The traintickets had cost us all the money we had so I would probably have to skip dinner for some days.

"What's the clock?" I asked Adam.

"7.30", he said happily. "Mom said that you was gonna' leave us at school today."

"Okay, I'll be up soon. Tell Julie to do some breakfast to you", I said and sat up in the bed.

Adam ran out and closed the door after him.

I got dressed quickly, opened then the window and lit a cigarette. This would do that I probably would make it through the day without food. I know I shouldn't smoke inside the house but it was too cold to go outside. When the smoke was gone from the room, i closed the window and went out to the livingroom / kitchen. Julie stood and did some sandwiches to Adam who sat at the old table with different chairs around.