Chapter 12

Jimmie's POV

I walked up to my room with a big trash bag. She had been gone for a week now without even calling and it was time to get rid of her things. I wasn't gonna sit here and mourn that she was gone because I wasn't sad about it. Angry maybe but not sad. She had just left like there had been nothing between us.

I put all her clothes in the trash bag and walked downstairs with it.

"Why haven't you answered your phone in a hundred years?" Emmie asked who had walked into the house.

"What do you have in there?" John asked who stood behind Emmie.

"Her clothes", I said and threw the trash bag outside the house.

"Who's clothes?" Emmie asked.

That's when I realized that I hadn't told them.

"Alexandria's", I muttered.

"Why are you throwing away Alexandria's clothes?" John asked.

"Because she left me to go to America and be a singer for some band", I said.

"What? For real?"

"For real." 

"Why haven't she told us?" Emmie asked.

"I don't know."

"Which band?" she asked.

"I don't remember the name."

"I'm sorry", John said.

"Don't be", I said.

I didn't want them to feel sorry for me. I just had to move on. She was nothing to have.

She could be over there in America and live her so called dream. 

Alexandria's POV

It had been a week since I had left Jimmie to join the band. I tried not to think about it but it was hard. When I laid in my bunk after a show was it hard not to think about him and miss him. I tried to pretend like i didn't care but I did. I missed him so much it hurts.

But i didn't want to go back. The life I had now was better. So much better. I got to live my dream and couldn't have it any better. I had become really good friends with everyone in the band, the other band too. Specially CC. We were with each other all the time basically. He was my best friend.

I stood in the bathroom and did my make-up for the concert. I put red lipstick on my lips and black eye-shadow around my eyes. I teased my hair.

"Looking good", CC said and walked into the bathroom.

"How did you get in on the bus?" I asked.

"We have arrived to the venue", he explained and walked out to sit on my bed. 

I hadn't noticed that the bus had stopped. 

CC laid down on his stomach on my bed. "Hey! Away from the bed! I don't want it to be full of black paint when I'm going to bed tonight", I said.

He mumbled something I couldn't hear and sat up.

"Are you done soon?" he asked.

"Five seconds", I said and sprayed hairspray in my hair. 

He started to count to five before he walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I yelled.

"Never", he laughed. "We have to get to soundcheck now."

"I hate you CC!" I said and gave him an angry look.

"You're so cute when you look at me like that", he laughed to tease me more.