Chapter 5

JImmie's POV

I woke up the next day because Emmie stood next to my bed and stared at me. "What are you doing?" I asked and opened one eye.

"You have to wake up! Time for school!" she said and walked out.

I sighed and got up. I got dressed and walked then down to the kitchen where Emmie, John and Carl sat around the table.

"You seem tired", Carl said and grinned.

"I got two hours of sleep, what do you think that I am?" I muttered and sat down on the kitchen bench.

"Coffee?" Emmie asked, holding a cup.

"You're my hero Em", I said.

"I know", she laughed. 

"We have to go to the bus", Carl said and started to walk towards the door. 

The bus was almost full, as it always was on the morning. We walked to the back of the bus where Alexandria sat. She had her eyes closed and high music in the headphones so she didn't notice us. The music was so high that we could hear it. It just sounded like a bunch of screams.

Emmie took one of the headphones and listened to the music. "That's probably the worst music I've ever heard", she said to Alexandria.

"It's the most wonderful thing that exists", Alexandria mumbled without opening her eyes.

"It isn't even any song", Emmie said.

"Yes it is. You only listened to the beginning when the singing hasn't started. Listen now", she said.

"Still bad", Emmie said. "What is it?" 

"Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. Say that it's bad again and I'll punch you", Alexandria mumbled.

"So how are you today?" Carl asked and changed the subject.

"Awesome." 

We went of the bus and walked towards the school. Alexandria went one direction and we the other. 

Alexandria's POV

Danielle and I walked to out lockers. The day was finally over and I couldn't wait to get out of the school. 

We had decided to meet John, Carl, Jimmie and Emmie outside the school when the day was over. We sat down on the ground outside the building and waited. I lit a cigarette, of course. I've been waiting for this for hours.

John, Carl, Jimmie and Emmie finally showed up. "Sorry that we're late", Jimmie said.

"It's fine", Danielle said and stood up.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Jimmie asked.

"Go to your place?" Danielle suggested. 

"Okay." 

We took the bus to Jimmies house.

"What are you gonna do for christmas?" Carl asked me.

"I don't know. Probably nothing", I said. 

"Why don't you join us? We're gonna be at Jimmie's house with out families", Emmie said.

"If it's okay with you."

"Of course!" 

"It's gonna be so much fun!" Danielle exclaimed. 

It was the first time on a long time that I would celebrate christmas. It felt really good and I couldn't wait! It was only two days left until christmas so I wouldn't have to wait for so long. 

We started to watch a movie when we got to Jimmie's house. It was some scary movie I didn't know the name of. It ended with that John hided behind the christmas tree. He was such a geek.

"Who stays for dinner?" Jimmie asked.

"I do!" everyone said.

"Start with it then", he said and started to walk towards the basement. "Alex, can you come and help me?" 

"Sure", I said and went after him. 

We took a lot of beer upstairs and put it on the table. 

After the dinner we watched another movie. And another one. When we was on the third movie one after one went upstairs to sleep until it was only Jimmie and I left. 

"I need a smoke", I said and sat down on the stairs outside.

Jimmie walked after me. "So are your family joining us on christmas?" he asked.

"Don't think so", i muttered. "We don't really celebrate christmas together. Or do anything together for that matters. And my siblings is down in Gothenburg with their... eh our dad." 

"Why didn't you go with them?" Jimmie asked.

"I haven't spoken to him in years, and I didn't plan on start now either."

I realized that what I said started to get a bit personal. I was just gonna go inside when Jimmie leaned towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back after a while and put my arms around his neck.

I woke up the next day when I heard a door close. I looked around in the room. This wasn't my room. And not my bed that I laid in, naked. It was then I remembered yesterday. I got dressed with the clothes I wore yesterday that was all over the floor before I went downstairs. 

Jimmie sat on the kitchen bench with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Uhm hey", I said.

"Hi. Did I woke you up when I left?" he asked.

"Yeah but it's okay", I said and opened the fridge and took a beer.

"It's ten am", Jimmie said.

"I know", I grinned.

I jumped up on the kitchen bench and sat next to him.

"So that thing that happened yesterday, or tonight, what did that mean? Are we together now or is it just a one time thing?" I asked.

"It depends", he said.

"On what?" 

"You"

I looked on him and tried to think. Did I like him? Like that? It was only one way to found out. I leaned towards him and kissed him. I definitly liked him on that way! He kissed me back and put his arms around my waist.

I heard someone cough. In front of us stood Emmie and Carl with a huge smile on their lips.

"Uhm hi", Jimmie said and jumped down from the bench.

"No jump up again. We won't interrupt", Carl said and they walked away, laughing.

"Well that was awkward", I mumbled.

"I wasn't finished with that kiss", he said and pulled me closer to him.

"Oh really?" I said and kissed him.