Chapter 34

CC's POV

Swedish. They always talked swedish. And I never understood a word. I usually didn't care but now I really wanted to know what they talked about because Alexandria looked pretty damn freaked out.

"English?" I said.

"Sorry CC", Emmie said.

"Are you sure it was she that did it?" Carl said.

"Who did what?" I asked.

"Alex thinks that it was her mom who stabbed her", John said.

"I don't think, I know!" Alexandria said. 

"And why did you think about all this now?" Emmie asked.

"Because I saw her! She's here somewhere! And when I saw her I just started to remember again. I know it was her", Alexandria said.

"What are we gonna do?" Carl asked. 

"We have to call the police", John said. 

"And say what?" Alexandria asked.

Everyone looked at her with a confused look.

"If we call the cops they're gonna talk to my mom and she will deny it all. We don't have any proof that it was her more than my memory and they think that I have memory loss", she explained.

She did have a point. 

"We have to try though", Jimmie said.

It was the first time I had heard him speak. It was kinda hard to imagine Alexandria being together with him. They were such different people, well to the looks. 

I could see that Alexandria smiled a little when he spoke. It was obvious that she still loved him even though she didn't want to admit it. 

"Let's go to the cops then", Alexandria said and stood up. 

Alexandria's POV

We were on our police station. I didn't know what to say to them but I guess I needed to go. 

I saw Jimmie look back on me in the little mirror thingy. I tried not to smile. It felt so good to see him again, I really missed him. 

I leaned back on CC who's lap I sat on since there wasn't enough seats in the car. 

"So are you going to Gothenburg after this?" Emmie asked. 

"Yeah probably, I have to go back to America soon though", I said and looked up on Jimmie's face. Was that a frown? Yes it was, he wasn't happy about me going back to America. 

"Oh what are you gonna do there?" Carl asked.

"We're probably gonna write some new songs and stuff and maybe go on tour again I guess. Our manager always books us up on things." 

"How about you CC?" John asked. 

"We're going back to the studio and then over to Australia", he said.

"I wanna go to Australia too! Lucky motherfucker", I said and grinned. 

"Okay, we're here", Jimmie said and turned of the engine on the car. 

Just hearing his voice made my heart beat double. I hadn't realized it until now but I still wasn't over him. I really screwed this up.

We got out from the car. The police station was empty inside except from one cop who sat at a desk. And to my luck, it was he who had talked to me after I got stabbed. I walked over to him while the others waited by the door. 

"Hello, what can I do for you?" he asked with a smile.

"I don't know if you remember me but we talked about a year ago after I got stabbed and was in a coma", I said and sat down on one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Yes I remember, Alexandra or something right?" 

"Alexandria."

"Ah that's right. You had a memory loss and we couldn't figure out who stabbed you right?"

"Yeah well I know who did it now", I said. 

"You do?" 

"It was my mom."

"Are you sure?" he asked and gave me a confused look.

"Yes, I saw her today and remember it all now."

"You haven't seen her since today?" he asked and looked more confused.

"I've moved to America", I explained. 

"Really why?" 

"I joined a band", I said. 

"Cool", he said. "Well where was it that you last saw her?" 

"The mall in the city", I said. 

"Well I'll send a car out to get her", he said. "You'll have to stay here so we can talk to all of you when she comes."

"Okay", I said and walked over to the others. "They're getting my mom but I have to stay here, you guys can go home if you want to." 

"Yeah, we'll see you at John's house later okay?" Emmie said.

"Yeah." 

Emmie, Carl, John and Jimmie left but CC stayed with me of course.

It took only 30 minutes before two cops came with my mom. She gave me a look that cold kill. "What am I doing here?" she asked. 

"Well your daughter just told us that you stabbed her a little over a year ago", the cop said. 

"She did that didn't she? And you're going to believe her?" my mom said. 

"Well do you say that you didn't?" 

"Of course not!" she said.

"Yes you did", I said. 

"Please you have to understand, my daughter and I never really had a good relationship and she's probably only saying this because she wants to get back at me for something", my mom said to the cop.

"No I don't! I know it was you!" I said. 

"Where were you at the time this happened? You went missing", the cop said to my mom.

"I was at a friend's house. She lives almost 300 miles away from here. And I left my phone home."

"Why were you there instead of home, taking care of your four children?" 

"Alexandria and I got in a big argument and I had to go away for a while and Alexandria who is a grown up promised that she was going to take care of her siblings. Don't you remember this Alexandria?" she said and sent me a fake smile.

"She's lying! For starters, I was already taking care of them since you wouldn't do it! All you did was going out on dates with guys and being a fucking drunk! And then you got mad at me and fucking stabbed me and ran away!" I yelled. 

"Are you really going to believe a girl who runs off without saying anything and then comes back with a accusation like this?" my mom said. 

The cop was looking between my mom and I. 

"Come on dude! Don't you think that it's a little weird that someone just disappears right after their daughter gets stabbed and put in a coma, then comes back later without trying to get her other children back? It was her! You have to believe me!" I said. 

"I believe you Alexandria. Richard, can you take her away please?" the cop said.

The cop called Richard came over to us and put handcuffs on my mother and took her away.  "She's going to be put in jail and you won't have to worry about her anymore", the cop said to me.

"Thank you so much", I said before CC and I left. 

"Wow that was a half hour of not understanding a shit. What just happened?" CC asked when we walked outside.

"The bitch is sent to jail", I said and smiled.

"Good."