Chapter 3

Jimmie's POV

I couldn't focus on the lessons. All I could think of was her voice and her name, Alexandria. It was really different, just like her. I didn't understand what it was about her that made me so obsessed! She was kinda like all the others that studied music, different. I tried to think about something else but it didn't work. On the way home I had to ask John about her.

"That Alexandria girl, who is she?" I asked.

"Alex? Uhm that's Danielle's best friend. She's a really nice girl but her life have been kinda tough", John said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"She have three siblings, the dad left the family and the mom don't care about any of the children. I don't even think they know who is the father to the youngest child. It's Alex that takes care for everyone in the family now. I don't even think that they have money for food every day."

"Wow, that must be tough", I said.

"Yeah but it have made her real strong and powerful", John said.

I couldn't even imagine how it would be to take care about three siblings and not have any money. I had always had a lot of money and two parents that always was by my side. I felt really sorry for her. 

"What are we eating tonight?" Emmie asked.

"So I won't be alone tonight?" I asked.

"Is it okay if we invite Danielle over tonight? It's been a while since I met her", John said.

"You met her the day when we wasn't at Jimmie's place. It was like three days ago", Emmie said.

"No, I was at Carl's place", John explained. 

"It's okay that you invite your sister", I said and ended their little discussion. 

"Awesome, I'll call her now!" 

"So, what are we eating?" Emmie asked. 

"Is food everything you think about?" Carl asked.

"Shut up", she said and turned towards me again.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Something I can eat." 

"Well that's very helpful."

"Can Alexandria join tonight?" John asked. 

The name made my heart beat a little faster. 

"Helloooooo? Jimmie?" My name made me react. 

"Yeah, sure", I said and tried not to sound to excited. 

"Good, they be there around six pm."

"We still haven't decided what we're gonna eat", Emmie said. 

Alexandria's POV

"You're joining me to Jimmie's place tonight", Danielle said.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh come on! John invited us over for dinner."

"Why do I have to come?" 

"Why not? Your siblings is with their dad, so you don't have any reason not to." 

I heard on her voice that i didn't have any choice. It worried me that we were gonna spend the evening at his place. I didn't know him and I thought he was really weird. Maybe I judged him to fast. Who knows, maybe he's really nice.

"Okay..." I muttered.

"Good!" Danielle said happily.

"So who is this Jimmie dude btw?" I asked.

"It's John's friend. They started to hang out first day in school when they were seven years old. His parent's is really fucking rich and gave him a house and a car!"

"Are you kidding me? Just like that?" I asked.

"I know right! But he seems nice."

Ughhh