Chapter 19

Alexandria's POV

Today was the second day in Sweden and we would play in Gothenburg. I had been here many times before with Danielle and I loved the city. 

"So what are we gonna do until it's time for soundcheck?" Ally asked. 

We had just arrived and sat in her hotel room.

"How about get some sleep for once?" Eric said and yawned. 

"I like that idea", Jack said. 

"Me too", Will said. 

"Me three", Ally said. 

"Seriously?" I said. "We're in the best city in Sweden and you want to go to sleep?" 

"I thought Stockholm was the best city. I mean why would it be the capital city of Sweden if it wasn't the best city?" Jack said.

"I don't know but Stockholm is boring and Gothenburg isn't so let's do something!" I said and stood up. 

"Nah, I'm heading to my room", Will said and went out of the room.

"Me too", Jack said.

"Me three", Eric said. 

"It's only you left in here Alex so get out", Ally said and smiled. 

"Boring motherfuckers", I muttered and went out.

I walked over to CC's room and knocked on the door. It took forever for him to open the door. "Why did it take so long?" I asked.

"I was asleep", he said with tired voice. "What do you want?" 

"Why is everyone sleeping when I want to go out?" 

"Because everyone is tired smart ass", he said. 

"Ha ha really funny. Now come on! Let's go out!" I said.

"Do I have to?" he asked with a whiny voice.

"Yes! And ask your band if they want to join." 

"Okay", he said and pulled up his phone. 

He called the band and Jinxx and Andy wanted to join, the others were just boring and tired like everyone else. We called MIW also but none of them wanted to join. 

"So where do you guys want to go?" I asked when we had walked a couple of blocks. 

"Hot Topic?" Andy said.

"We don't have Hot Topic here", I said and laughed a little. 

I realized that everyone had stopped behind me. I look back at them. "What?" I asked.

"You don't have Hot Topic?" Jinxx said.

"What the fuck is this for kind of country?" Andy asked.

"Why is this even a country? The pizzas is disgusting and there is no Hot Topic", CC said. 

"First of all, the pizzas is not disgusting, just the ones all of you had, mine was delicious and we do have stores similar to Hot Topic so take a chill pill", I said and continued walking. 

"I wanna go there then", Andy said.

We went to Shock because it was the closest, and my favorite store. 

"Oh look! A shirt with my face on it!" CC shouted when we entered the store and ran over to a BVB shirt. 

"Hey, it's our faces on it too", Jinxx said and walked after him.

"Ha! And look! A shirt with only my face on it. Suck on that!" Andy said and showed them a shirt. 

"Fucking lead singer ego, drummers are so much better", CC muttered and continued to look at clothes.  

"You know I can hear you right?" both Andy and I said. 

"Yeah I know and I stand for my words", he said and smiled big. 

"Oh my god! Look! It's Jinxx and Andy Six!" a girl shouted in the store and pointed at Jinxx and Andy.

"Actually it's Biersack", Andy corrected them and Jinxx gave him a "shut up dude"-look. 

They hadn't seen CC and I yet so we decided to hide behind some clothes. "Let's sneak out okay?" CC whispered. 

"Sure", I whispered back and we sneaked out of the store, leaving Jinxx and Andy with the crazy fans. 

"Let's go eat something before we have to head over to the venue", CC said. 

We walked around and tried to find a restaurant that both of us wanted to eat at. When we walked on the street I heard someone yell my name. "Alexandria?" 

I recognized that voice. I turned around to see my sister stand there. "Oh my god! Alex!" she shouted and ran over to me. 

"Julie!" I said and hugged her. 

"Where have you been? I haven't heard anything from you since.. .yeah you know", she said. 

"Weren't you here when that happened?" I asked. 

"No? We came home that day remember?" she said. 

"I don't actually, memory loss", I explained.

"Wow really?" she asked surprised. 

"Yep, don't remember a damn thing from that day", I said. 

"So where have you been? Why haven't you called or anything." 

"I'm so sorry I haven't told you but I didn't know how I would reach you since I didn't have your phone-number. I've moved to America actually", I said. 

"What? Why? When?" 

"It was probably around three months ago. Because a band wanted me as their singer in their band", I explained.

"What about Jimmie then?" she asked.

"We uhm.. broke up." 

"You're a stupid motherfucker you know that right? He's an awesome dude!" Julie said. 

"Hello Alexandria", I heard someone say behind Julie. I looked up and saw my dad stand behind her. 

"Hi dad", I muttered angry. 

I didn't want to talk to him. I was still mad at him for leaving us with that woman those years ago. That wasn't something I would forget any time soon. It was his fault that my sibling and I had the crappy life that we did. Everything that had happened was his fault. 

"Who is the guy?" Julie asked and pointed at CC who I had forgot was there.

"Oh, CC this is my sister Julie and my uhm dad Oliver", I said. 

"It's nice to meet you sir, my name is Christian Coma", CC said and shake my dads hand. 

"I'm Oliver White." 

I got a text from Eric that said that we had soundcheck now. "Well we have to go now", I said .

"Where?" Julie said with a sad look on her face.

"We have to save Andy and Jinxx from some fans and then go to the venue we're playing tonight", I said. 

"Oh… when will I see you again?" she asked. 

"I don't know sis, I guess I can try to come back for a while after this tour", I said. 

"Please do that!" she said and hugged me again. 

"Wait, so you're just leaving?" Oliver said. 

"Yeah Oliver, I'm just leaving. You know some people do that sometimes", I snapped. "Bye Julie."

I took CC's hand and dragged him away, towards Shock again. 

"So that was your dad?" CC said. 

"Mhm." 

"He seems… nice." 

"Well he isn't. Let's go, we're late for soundcheck."