Chapter 18

Sorry for a really weird and messy chapter but my brain works as good as a horse on a motorcycle at the moment c:

------ ------ ------

Jimmie's POV

I walked home from the bar we had been on to celebrate that we were finally finished with school. Well not really since we all were going to start the university to the fall but anyway. 

As I was waiting for the bus saw I a huge poster for a concert on the wall. Black Veil Brides, with them was some band called Motionless In White and of course Back To The End. Woho… NOT. I had gone to America to forget about her a little which didn't go so well and now she was coming here? fuck fuck fuck. why? The guys and Emmie would probably go to the concert they had in Stockholm… well as long as I didn't have to join them.

Alexandria's POV

All the three bands took a tour bus to Sweden from Denmark. Black Veil Brides and our band would play at Sweden Rock Festival, not Motionless In White though. 

This would be our fifth show on this tour and I had to say that this was the best tour ever. Even though we didn't play big arenas like we did with A7X was it still awesome. The kids had so much more energy which meant more mosh pits which I loved. Both to watch and join, even though I didn't get to join any now when I was the one on stage. 

The bus stopped at the festival place. It was only ten in the morning and we wouldn't be on stage until 6 pm. Right before BVB. 

I was so excited to play SRF. I had a couple of times taken the bus here without a ticket and managed to get in anyway just to see the bands. Even though it wasn't some bands that I had liked I loved the feeling on the festival. That was how Danielle and I used to spend our summers, try to get into festivals and concerts without tickets. 

"Let's check the place out!" CC said and got off the bus. 

Him, Chris from MIW and I walked around on the festival area. It was a couple of hours until they would let the people in here so it was complete empty except from us and the ones that was fixing with the stages. 

"I would love to play at that stage!" CC said and pointed to the Sweden Rock Stage which was the biggest of them all. We were plain Zeppelin Stage, one of the smallest ones. 

"Hopefully one day we will", I said. 

"At least the two of you gets to play", Chris muttered. '

"Yeah", CC said and laughed a little. 

We walked around for a while before we went back to the house things - I don't know what they were actually… a place to chill before the concert c: - because the people would come soon. Black Veil Brides and I did our make-up and drank. 

When Seventribe, the first band, played went Jake, Jinxx, Ash and I backstage to watch. I didn't like the band that much, don't know why though. After standing there a couple of songs saw some fans Jake, Ash and Jinxx and started to scream so fucking loud so we decided to go back to the house thing. I was actually pretty happy about that because that horse head thing that one of the guys had scared the shit out of me. 

When their show was finished decided Ash and Andy to go out and meet the fans. I could hear the screams from the fans all the way back. 

"Fuck they scream loud! My ears are gonna be killed", CC said. "So let's go out there." 

We met Ashley and Andy on the way. "They're fucking crazy", Ashley laughed. "Watch your ears." 

The fans saw us and started to scream CC and my name. I walked over to a couple of girls.

"Hi what's up?" I said.

"Oh my god! Hi! Can you sign this?" a girl asked and reached over a paper to me.

"sure", I said and signed the piece of paper. 

I signed some more stuff and talked to the fans and then walked over to CC who talked to some other fans. 

"Oh Alex you're here, good. What do they want me to say?" he asked and pointed on the girls he was talking to. 

"Jag älskar svenska tjejer (I love swedish girls)" one of the girls said to me.

"I love swedish girls", I said.

"Told you so", another girl said to CC.

He tried to say it in swedish and totally failed which was so cute.

The clock finally turned 6 pm and it was time for my band to play. 

"Good luck!" CC said before I went out on stage.

"Thank you", I said and hugged him.

I ran out on stage as the music started to play and the fans screams got louder. The sound from their screams filled every inch of my body with adrenaline like always on concerts and I started to sing. 

Baby join me in death

We are so young

Our lives have just begun

But already we are considering

Escape from this world

And we've waited for so long

For this moment to come

We're so anxious to be together

Together in death

Won't you die tonight for love

Baby join me in death

Won't you die

Baby join me in death

Won't you die tonight for love

Baby join me in death

This world is a cruel place

And we're here only to lose

So before life tears us apart let

Death bless me with you

Won't you die tonight for love

Baby join me in death

Won't you die

Baby join me in death

Won't you die tonight for love

Baby join me in death

This life ain't worth living

Won't you die tonight for love

Baby join me in death

Won't you die

Baby join me in death

Won't you die tonight for love

Baby join me in death