Chapter 29

Jimmie's POV

"I'm so proud of you Jim!" Emmie exclaimed when we sat in the car.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because you wasn't rude towards her and I saw that smile on your face", she said and grinned.

"What smile?" 

"The one you had when she told us that she kicked Tony Moore's ass. You were impressed wasn't you?" 

"Well yeah, all of us were", I said.

Man it was hard to believe that such a small girl could punch a guy like Tony. I would give up my right arm to get to see that. Oh and the look on his face must have been priceless. I had always hated that guy. I didn't understand why he was so popular. But I guess that's how it worked, the douches was the popular ones. 

We got home and I went straight up to my room. I laid down on the bed and stared up in the ceiling, thinking.

Seeing Alexandria today made me really realize how much I'd missed her. How much I actually still loved her. When she arrived to the church this morning she looked so sad. And then when she saw the coffin she looked so hurt. I just wanted to hold her in my arms. 

But at the same time I had to remind myself that it was impossible for us to be together. She toured the entire world and I would go back to school after the summer. We lived in two completely worlds right now. 

But I really wished that it wasn't like that. 

Alexandria's POV

"Are you sure you want to go back on tour already?" Eric asked me the minute I entered the hotel room. 

"Yes, I'm sure", I said. "We need to go back. The fans count on us." 

"Well if you really want to…", Ally said. 

"Oh and we're playing two new songs", I said.

"We are? Which ones?" Will asked.

"Danger Line by A7X and Danielle's own song Save Me."

"I understand why we're playing Danielle's song but why Danger Line?" Jack asked.

"It was the last one she listened to",I said. "Can we please do that?" 

"Yeah sure", everyone said. 

"So how does this Save Me song goes?" Eric asked and picked up his acoustic guitar.

"Give me that", I said and took his guitar and started to play the song for them. 

I see my name on the tombstone

Leaving earth behind for an empty afterlife

Looking back on it all 

With make-up smeared eyes

Nothing is as good as I thought

 Save me from this wicked place

Hurry up 'cause time is running away

 If I would get one last chance

To make the things I did undone, I would

I would take it all back

I would make it all good again

I need to go back

 Save me from this wicked placeHurry up 'cause time is running away

And I can't stand another minute here

Please save me

 I thought this would be the place with no pain

But all I can feel is the three sixes burning trough my veins

I don't belong here I have to escape

What did I do to deserve such a fate?

 Save me from this wicked place

Hurry up 'cause time is running away

 Save me from this wicked placeHurry up 'cause time is running away

And I can't stand another minute here

Please save me

"That song is awesome", Ally exclaimed. "Did Danielle write that?" 

"Yeah she did. She wrote it a couple of years ago after she tried to commit suicide the first time", I said.

"She tried many times?" Ally asked and looked kinda sad.

"Two failed ones." 

"I'm so sorry for her", she mumbled. 

We stayed up all night and worked through the song. I had downloaded the song to my phone before I left John's house so everyone could listen to it. 

It felt so nice to hear Danielle's voice over and over again. It made me forget for a minute that I would actually never hear it again. It was so hard to believe. That I would never hear her walk down the corridors in school singing her heart out or laugh at something that wasn't even funny. That was who she was. Always happy and laughed. Well at least that was what she showed the world. No one could have guessed how sad she was on the inside. Not even me.