Chapter 14

Jimmie's POV

Emmie, Carl and John refused to leave my house. Wherever I went, they were there.

I walked out to the car. Needed to go somewhere. Away from the house. Carl ran towards me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I don't know", I mumbled.

"Can I come?" he asked.

"Sure", I said and got in to the car. 

I started the car and drove away. Carl looked at me with worried look. "What?" I asked and gave him an angry look.

"We're worried about you", he said.

"why?"

"You haven't shown any signs on that you miss her or even is sad about what's happened", he said.

"And what if i'm not?" 

"You should be! You were crazy about her, looked at her like she was your everything. That's not something you forget over a day", he said.

He was right. I had loved her more than anything. I hadn't let myself see that. I just wanted to forget about her.

"Why are you always right?" I asked and sighed.

"Because we know you", he said. "And we're going to California for two weeks. You don't have any choice, you're coming. We have already fixed everything with the school and booked the tickets."

"Why?"

"Because you need to get away from here. Even if you don't want to admit it but we know it."

"When are we going?" I sighed.

"In two days."

I turned the car around. I had to come home and pack. I didn't want to go anywhere right now but I knew that I didn't have any choice. And it was probably for the best. It had been months since she left and I really had to move on. She wasn't coming back. 

The next two days went away fast and before I knew it was we in America. The heat hit me when we got out of the airplane. We had been on the plane all night and it was only ten in the morning in California. 

"Finally!" Emmie exclaimed. 

We got our bags and took a cab to the hotel. We couldn't check in until two pm so we decided to go out on the town for a while. Or Emmie made us come because she wanted to shop. 

Carl, John and I walked after Emmie while she ran in and out of every store she could fins. When the clock was around one did we finally convince her that we would go and eat.

We went to a restaurant that John had seen before when Emmie suddenly stopped. 

"uhoh", she said and and looked in front of her with big eyes. 

I looked towards the way she looked and wished that I hadn't. In front of us sat Alexandria on the ground, leaning towards a house wall and talked to some guy.

"shit", could I hear Carl say behind me.

The guy that sat next to Alexandria said something to her. She looked up on me and the smile on her face quickly disappeared. 

Alexandria's POV

It was the first day at the studio. The clock was only one and we had already been here for hours. It felt like we would never get out of this place.

Eric and Jack was recording some guitar-stuff while Ally Will and I sat in a couch and watched.

I heard CC's voice in the corridor and after just a second was he in the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and threw my arms around his neck.

"I missed you. We haven't seen each other for two days!" he said and grinned.

"I missed you two", I said.

"So how is it going here then?" he asked and looked around in the room.

"Awesome! It's really fun! More about that outside because I need a smoke!" I said and dragged him outside. 

We sat down on the ground and leaned towards the house wall. I lit a cigarette.

"You should really stop with that", CC said.

"I'm going to. Another day", I said and grinned.

"I saw you on tv yesterday. It was really good for your first interview", he said.

"Thanks. I was so nervous! I mean the show is being send all over the world and if I had made something embarrassing had the whole world seen it!" 

We sat out there a long while. I loved to talk to CC. He always knew how to make me laugh.

"Some people are staring at us and they don't look like fans", CC said after a while. 

I looked up to see who it was that stared and quickly wished that I hadn't. 

There he was. Jimmie. Emmie, Carl and John was also with him but that didn't I care about right now.

It felt like someone threw my heart out when I saw him. I had just started to get over him.

"Alex, is everything okay?" I heard CC asked behind me but I didn't answer.

I got up and ran in to the studio again. I couldn't meet him. Not now. Not like this. 

I stopped somewhere in the corridor and sat down behind me. I could hear CC walk towards be.

"Why did you run away?" he asked.

"That was Jimmie!" I said.

"Jimmie who?" 

"My ex. The one I left to come here!" I said and hid my face in my hands.

"Oh", he said and sat down next to me. "So you were together with a fancy dude?" 

I didn't answer, just glared at him.

"To early?" he asked.

"What do you think?" I muttered.

"Why didn't you stay and talk to him?" 

"He hates me!"