Chapter 15

Emmie's POV

Alexandria ran into the house she had been leaning towards. The guy she was with ran after her. Why did she run away? When I looked on Jimmie saw I that he had started to walk towards the other way.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"The hotel", he muttered.

"Jim! You have to talk to her!" I said and took his arm so he would stop.

"Why? I have nothing to say to her", he said and I could see in his eyes that he was really pissed right now. 

"But I do", I said and walked back.

I walked over to the door and saw that it was a recording studio.

"Excuse me but you can't go in there", said a guy when I started to walk towards a corridor. 

"Watch me", I said and continued to walk. 

I searched in the corridors until I found Alexandria and the guy sitting on the floor. Alexandria stood up when she saw me and started to walk towards me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"We went on a vacation to get Jimmie a little happier. He hasn't been the most happy person the last couple of months as you probably understand", I snapped. 

"And you have to come here?" she said angry.

"We didn't know that you would be here! It's not like you told us where you were going!"

The guy that was with Alexandria came to us and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"This is CC, CC this is Emmie", Alexandria said.

"Nice to meet you", he said and smiled.

I didn't answer, I just glared at him. 

"How could you leave without saying anything?" I asked.

"I didn't have a choice. If I had told you would you only try to make me stay", she said.

"Well of course! What did you think?"

"Nothing else and that's why i didn't told you."

"How could you be so selfish?" I asked.

It came another guy to us.

"Alex, it's your turn to record some vocal stuff", he said.

"Okay, I'll be there soon Will", she said without looking at him. "Em, I'm in the middle of a recording I don't have time right now."

"When do you have time then?" I asked.

"Tonight. CC and I are going to the pizza place on this street seven pm, you can meet us there", she said and walked away with CC behind her. 

Alexandria's POV

When we were finished for the day walked CC and I over to the pizzeria. We got stopped by fans outside that wanted to have our autographs and take photos with us.

When I stood and signed a shirt to a girl came Emmie, John and Carl to the pizzeria.

"Sorry everyone but we really have to go now", I said to everyone.

They sighed and walked away.

"Hi", Carl said and smiled when they came over to me.

"Hi", I said back. "Carl, John this is Christian Coma but you can call him CC."