Chapter 11

Alexandria's POV

I stepped of the plane in hot California. I had been on that plane the whole day and it was nice to finally be here. I didn't have any bag with me. All I owned had I left with Jimmie. I didn't want to end it like it did but what would I do? My dream went before everything else. It was the only thing i've ever fought for.

A long guy with long black hair walked over to me.

"Alexandria right? I'm Eric, lead guitar". he said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you", I said.

"We're so happy that you wanted to come", Eric said.

"Trust me, I'm happier", I said and grinned.

"No bag?" he asked and looked on me.

"Nope, I hoped that I could shop here", I said. 

"Sure! We don't start rehearsal until tonight. Let's go to the apartment and get the others before we go to the mall", he said and started to walk towards the exit. 

We went to the apartment that was somewhere in Hollywood, i had actually no idea of where we were. 

When we got to the apartment sat three people in the living room. A guy played guitar and another one bass while a girl watched while they played.

"We're here!" Eric shouted when he walked through the door.

"Hi!" the girl shouted back.

"Alexandria, this is Allison but call her Ally if you want your head to still be attached to your neck, Jack and Will", Eric said and pointed on everyone. "Jack plays guitar also, Will plays the bass and Ally the drums."

"Hi", I said.

"Are you guys joining us to the mall?" Eric asked.

"Sure", Ally said.

We went in two car to a huge mall! Ally and I shopped clothes while the guys went to a cd-store. Ally dragged me to a store called Hot Topic. It had exactly everything I wanted and more! I bought a lot of clothes. When we were finished, we walked back to the guys who still was in the cd-store. 

"Our cd is here!" Will said and showed us the cd.

I looked at the picture. All four of them and another girl stood against something that looked like the fences that goes around prisons. 

"What happened with the last singer?" I asked.

"She went to jail for drugs", Jack said. 

"Am I the only one that think that we should do another album now when Alexandria is in the band?" Eric asked.

"I think so too", Will said.

I couldn't believe that all this was true. I was gonna be on stage, I was gonna record an album! This was so unreal! 

"You have listened to the songs right?" Ally asked.

"Yes, I did it the whole flight. I can basically everyone of them now."

"Good! Let's go to the rehearsal studio right now!" Ally said and took my arm to drag me back to the cars.

We went to the rehearsal studio that looked like an old garage place to a house. It was huge. 

"How did you get this place?" I asked and looked around.

"I know the guy that owns the house", Will explained. 

Everyone took their instruments and I took my place in front of the microphone. They started to play. I took a deep breath before i started to sing. It was harder than I thought it would be. The ribs did still hurt a lot when i took a new breath.