Chapter 10

Alexandria's POV

I woke up by my phone that called. It was Jimmie. He was downstairs so I ignored the call. He probably only called so I would wake up. Today was the day when I was going back to school. It had only been a week ago since I had left the hospital and even though I wasn't fully recovered, i had to go back to school. I didn't want to miss too much. And it was really boring to just be home alone when Jimmie was at school. 

I had moved in with Jimmie when I got released from the hospital. My siblings had moved down to Gothenburg and my mom was missing. No one knew where she was. 

I slowly walked over to the closet and got dressed. I did my hair and make-up. I didn't tease my hair like i used to today.

I went down to the kitchen where Emmie, Carl and Jimmie ate breakfast. 

"Morning", Carl said.

"Hello", I said and opened the fridge. "Are we leaving soon?" 

"Sure", Jimmie said and jumped down from the kitchen bench where he always sat. 

We walked out to the bus and sat in the back like usual. Today was John and Danielle on the bus too. They used to take another one. 

"What are you doing here Alex? I thought that you couldn't go back to school yet?" Danielle said when I sat down next to her. 

"I know but I wanted to", I said and smiled.

I knew that it would be tough. The ribs did still hurt like a motherfucker. The stitch on the stomach was healed but still sore. I wouldn't be able to sing as easily which would effect my schoolwork. 

It wasn't so many who was in school when we got there. The first lesson was math that Danielle and I had together.

"Bye", I said to Jimmie and kissed him.

"See you later", he said and then they went over to their part of the school.

Daniele and I walked to our lockers. When we walked down the hall was there many that had their eyes on me. More than usual. I began to wonder why. 

"She's here", I heard someone say and pointed on me. "I heart that she tried to kill herself by stab herself with a knife."

"Really? Wow", another one said.

Kill myself? Was that what they thought. Who was it that had told them that? Stupid rumors. They never did anything good. I really hoped that I wouldn't have to explain this to anyone because i didn't remember anything from that day. My memory was still not back. I really wished that it would come back soon because i would probably remember who it was that stabbed me if it did. 

Jimmie's POV

We finished for the day. We took our stuff from the lockers and then went to meet Alexandria and Danielle. They sat on the stairs outside the school as usual. 

"Hi babe", Alexandria said and threw the cigarette on the ground. 

"Did you have a good day?" I asked and helped her up.

"It was okay." 

We started to walk towards the busses which took forever, Alexandria was so slow! When we got to the bus place, everyone walked to different busses. Alexandria and I walked over to our bus.

"This was the place we first met", Alexandria said.

"We met the first time in school?" I said.

"No, you stood and stared at me here", she said.

"Oh, that's right", I said.

I didn't know that she knew about that. I thought that she hadn't noticed me.

"It was so cute, even though I thought that you were some weird stalker", she said and kissed me.

When we got home sat Danielle on the couch and watched tv.

"What are you doing here?" Alexandria asked and sat down next to her. 

"I don't know. Just felt like spending some time with you guys", she said and smiled.

"Okaay", Alexandria said and started to watch the tv.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked.

"Pizza!" Alexandria shouted. 

I called the pizzeria and and ordered three pizzas. Danielle followed me to pick them up. 

Alexandria listened to… something… when we got home. Really loud volume.

"Uhm what is this?" I asked.

"This my dear friend is Pinkly Smooth", she said and walked over to us.

"It sounds like…."

"No hate", she interrupted me. 

Her phone started to call. She answered and walked away so we wouldn't hear what she said. Who did she talk to?

I put the pizzas on the table and Danielle took hers and walked over to the couch. I followed her and started to watch tv while Alexandria still was on the phone. After almost twenty minutes came she back with a huge smile on her lips.

"You're never gonna believe what just happened!" she shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"It was some dude who called me. He's manager for a band called Back To The End and they had heard me sing on YouTube or something and they want me to be their new singer!" 

"Oh my god!" Danielle shouted and hugged Alexandria.

"But that's not the best thing. Guess who we're touring with!"

"Who?" Danielle asked.

"Falling In Reverse and Black Veil Brides!" 

"Are you kidding me?!"

"No! I'm flying over to America tomorrow!" 

"I'm so happy for you", Danielle said and hugged Alex again.

"What?" I asked. "You're going to America? When are you coming back?"

"I don't think I am coming back. At least not for a long while."

"So you're just gonna leave everything and go?" I asked. "What about us?"  

"Are you asking me to stay?" Alexandria asked. "Are you serious?" 

"Is that so weird?" I asked.

"Jimmie, i don't think that you understand. I get a chance to live my dream and meet my biggest idols! You can't for real ask me to stay."

"And if I do?" 

"I have to go", she said.

"You can't just leave everything!"

"I have too!"

"No you don't have to, you want", I said.

"Of course I do! This is everything I ever dreamt about. It's my turn to be happy!"

"You can be happy here."

"How? By living with you and take care of our kids while you're a big lawyer that's never home? Jimmie, that's not gonna happen. I'm leaving", she said and walked out.

Danielle gave me an apologetic look before she walked out after Alexandria.