School Spirit

Told by Little_Miss_Random

Okay, well when I was in the third grade, my friend and I went to the bathrooms. The school that I was attending at the time was indeed haunted, so I didn't like going to the restroom by myself.

We were talking and laughing and then we heard a toilet flush and the tissue roll start to roll as if someone was about to wipe.

We checked all the stalls and no one besides us was in there. We immediately went and used the bathroom. When we finished, we were washing our hands and the sink wouldn't turn off. And then the water got really hot. We were terrified and ran.

~

The next one is I was in fifth grade (at the same school) and I was on the morning news team. I usually don't eat breakfast so I went up to the library. When I went in, it was pitch black but I saw a lady wearing all black standing by the bookcase. I thought it was a teacher but as I approached it, it turned to be more of a shadowy figure.

The figure had black hair it seemed and something covering it up. It sounded as if it was crying so I ran out of the library and back to the cafeteria.

~

The next one is at the same school, in the same grade.

My friend Evan and I were staying after school for something. And we were in the library. We heard giggling and small footsteps. We were terrified so we stood by the door. We were talking but I kept looking at the front desk were I saw white and black figures running past it. I told Evan and we ran out of the library and stood by the door.

The library had glass doors and I was facing the door. When Evan started talking a black shadowy figure crept up behind him like it was about to grab him. I screamed and we ran.

~

This one was when I was in first grade.

I was at my after school camp and I just came back from using the restroom.

I turned the corner and the whole room was red. Everyone turned to me and their eyes were flowing red and they were laughing at me.

~

This one was last year.

I was at my dad's house, and I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. The TV was on and I was on my phone reading. I had looked up from the phone and I saw a black figure that looked like a man.

He had broad shoulders and was quite tall. He stood where the kitchen and the hallway connected.

And didn't move. It seemed like he was waiting for me to make the first move. I couldn't even move, speak or blink. It was like I was paralyzed. Soon after, I blinked and the figure went away. The next morning, I woke up with scratches on my arm.

~

This time, I was at my grandma's house. I'm used to hearing the footsteps at my grandma's house. Every night, footsteps pass through my grandma's halls.

And in the mornings, I'd hear a feminine voice call my name. I'd think it's my grandma or mom so I go and check. They say they didn't call me.

Whenever I walk into the living room, kitchen, or dining room I get the feeling that someone is watching me. And listening to what I say. It's very nerve wracking.

I feel like something has clung onto me and won't let go.