Midnight Melody

Told by Sapphiregirl232

When I was pretty young, I don't remember how old, but this was one of the first encounters I had. I was laying in bed by myself and suddenly there was a weight next to me. This wasn't abnormal because sometimes the little girl we kept from foster care would crawl out of her crib and lay in bed with me. At some point in the night I rolled over and just kind of opened my eyes. The weight was still there, but there was nothing there. I felt something hard press against my stomach then the weight disappeared.

This was around the same time as the first story. I was in the restroom and we had one of those bathmats on the floor. I was just sitting there and I saw foot prints walking across the mat.

These happened at the same time almost every night. In a house I used to live in, it was definitely haunted. In the room I slept in, there was this one corner of the room when I walked in, I could feel the energy radiating from that corner. During the night, you can hear a radio. It's like old timey music. It will go on for about 3 minutes. Then you hear a male voice. Then music. It goes on like that ALL NIGHT! On nights the radio would play, you could hear little girls. Giggling and talking.

In the same house, the last night we slept there, we were having dinner. My step dad and I were facing the hallway. My mom said something like "This is the last night in this house. Say good bye." After that, both me and my step dad saw a black shadow.

" After that, both me and my step dad saw a black shadow