A Murderous Scream

Told by Anonymous

Okay, here is my story: So when I was little I always felt this cold feeling. Like someone was next to me. No one was ever there. But one day I was looking off of a hospital bed and I saw someone that I had never met. I have seen them in my great grandma's pictures. It was my great grandpa. He just smiled at me. I knew it was him.

I have four stories to share. One is my own. One is my best friend's dad's. The other one is my mom's. So one night I was sitting in my room watching Grey's Anatomy. A child in the show died during surgery.

Right as they said the time of death I heard screaming. A baby crying. The blinds in my room were shaking. I had to ask my mom if she heard the screams. They were loud and went on for like 10 minutes.

She told me it was my imagination. But the next night I just heard screaming. I was outside hanging out with my friends. It was so scary. It was the like murdering a woman type of a scream.

And I have horrible hearing. And my friends hear everything. They didn't hear that.

My best friend's dad was doing security for a church building. He walked in to a room and the lights were on and two like school auditorium seats. And he walked by saying, "I'm gonna go lock up the other side of this building. So take as long as you need."

He went locked everything. Came back the seats were folded back up and the lights were off.

My mom's story:

So she works at a hospital. You can tell what that means.

One day she heard someone got a picture of a ghost in a room. Of course she did believe it. She went on with her day hearing strange noises. No one else heard the noises. She asked all her co-workers. They said the only noise they heard was patients.

So when I was younger about the ripe age of 3 or 4 I always saw someone with me. It was someone that I knew. No one else saw him but me. I don't know if he had finished business with me. Because he was my great grandpa. And he passed like 1 or 2 years before I was born.

 And he passed like 1 or 2 years before I was born