The Rituals

Told by Anonymous

I have experienced some activity, but I've never actually told anyone because my frends are scaredy cats. So I decided to reveal the story here.

-1

First of all is the story from when I was around 7. This is basically focusing on my grandfather the moments after he passed away. My grandfather is considered as one of those people who believed in spirits and letting them in through rituals. However, it wasn't affecting us in any way but it was sure as hell damn creepy. My mom used to live with her other 8 siblings before she got married. And it was normal to them to hear footsteps, missing objects and people talking even though there wasn't anyone talking... My grandfather was sick a few days after my birthday, he was sick because of cancer and it was kind of late for the doctors to help. So they couldn't really do anything cause it was helpless, even though if they would do a surgery there was only 2% chance of success rate... So we decided to let him go.

Now, the day before my grandfather passed away, my family decided that it was better for us to have the last moments in our house (idk why), so they did. My grandfather took his last breath there at around 7pm...But something happened before anyone can do anything.. It was actually a lil bit strange... Because my grandfather's dead body was in the room. It was only my mom, her siblings, my sis, me and my grandma.

There was a silence that filled the whole room suddenly and we were feeling chills down our spines while crying our eyes out. Suddenly, outside we heard loud footsteps that was just so clear, we thought it was someone who decided to come and visit. But I kid you not, the door flung open which let the cold air in and it revealed no one to be standing there. Now it's starting to get real. My grandfather opened his eyes and sat up straight from his unconscious body for around 2 mins and somehow after that he just fell back to bed. Strange to believe but I witnessed this myself. Being the religious family we were, the only thing we did at that time was just pray to God that it'll ease everything. Though iIwas a little freaked.

My older sister had a very long memory of him. She told me that he was nice and fun to play with, he taught her how to paint and do arts & crafts etc. I wasn't that close to him, because my family moved houses to another country and we would only visit on holidays. But having to remember this incident again, I would just shiver in fear...

-2

Now it's my experience before my grandfather passed away, it's not that scary but I've never told anyone about this. I was around 6 years old and starting from when I was small, I already liked watching horror movies and those paranormal things thinking it was always fake. Even though I do sometimes get a lil freaked. I shared a room with my sister back then in a bunk bed. And every morning I would hear my television running on in my living room which is across our bedroom so you would see it clearly.

Me being the innocent child I was back then, I didn't think of that paranormal and ghost stuff because I thought it was just my grandma who would come and visit us on the morning, which was normal. So it started from there where I would hear a loud and clear television sound. But when I would go check, there was nobody there and it would be a complete silence...

Now, since I moved school to another country due to my dad's job and I would visit my original house every once in a while... Just a few days ago, I visited my old house and forgot about the creepy things I experienced. I was basically just sleeping with my mom because my dad and sister were out of town doing some school stuff. And I couldn't sleep till around 10/11? I then heard a woman screaming for around 4 seconds... I was bout to **** myself... I tried hard not to think about it but of course I cant... It might not sound scary for ya'll but it does for me.

 It might not sound scary for ya'll but it does for me