The Demon's Contract

Told by NoxiousSeraph

So, I was walking home from school and I had been on the streets late. It was around 7:00, so of course, it was dark. And the fact that our house was up a mountain made the way isolated. As I was passing through an alleyway, two people suddenly appeared in my field of vision and I could not see their faces, despite having a street light beaming into the place.

The taller person reached his hand out to me, but when I went near, I felt nothing. I looked back and saw them walking normally. I decided to shrug it off as some unnecessary bunch of strangers. But when I was far up the set of stairs after the alley, the shorter guy suddenly kept calling my name. No one knew me in that place because I barely socialized. So I just continued walking normally until I reached a store. I rested and started going up again. There was a red gate that I had to pass by, and behind the gate was an old apartment. When I managed to walk a few meters away from it, I suddenly heard the same voice calling out my name. I looked back and saw only the shorter guy. I shone my flashlight to his direction, then he grabbed his phone and put it to his face. He was lighting his whole face but all I saw was his grin and the sharp teeth he owned. What bothered me was the fact that... a streetlight was also hitting the place he stood on.

I got home and went straight to my grandmother's part of the house. I lay down on the bunk bed and was relaxing, but suddenly, I heard a someone burp from the upper part of the bunk bed. No one could possibly be up there because my grandmother was out, and that I was on temporary guard. Plus, that part was used for storing things. I decided to ignore it but then, more weird things happened. I heard someone shift up there. I was still facing up, but an unusual shadow caught my eye. Before I could fully turn, I saw something 'run away' as a shadow. Now fully curious, I peeked. But before my eyes reached the upper layer, black hair swept into my vision. I saw long black hair swaying down. I ran away from the room and closed the door.

That night, I was just browsing through Wattpad when I heard something 'eating' outside my window. It was followed by a squish and a slurp. I got nervous because of reading too much creepypasta, so I immediately closed my eyes and slept. That morning, I woke up at 5:00 as usual, and prepared myself for school. Before I left the house, I heard my parents talking about a missing woman around the area where the alley was. I walked away and arrived at school. I told the experience to a classmate who had some extreme ties with the Church. What she said made my hair stand.

"Our pastor once said this; when you're all alone and your mind is corrupted or when you are troubled and cannot find an answer, devils or demons appear and ought to make a contract with you by deceiving you."

It was then that I realized I had been thinking endlessly about the agonies I had in mind.