Space Shuttle

Told by jily25

Me and my younger brother have a habit of playing badminton in the evenings. This happened on one such evening, when we were playing badminton and Mom and Dad were inside our home.

The sun was setting slowly and twilight was settling in. Then, I was 22 and my brother was 14. I served the shuttlecock and my brother looked up to hit it. He was awestruck by what he saw. He kept his racket aside and started pointing his finger towards the sky and shouting, "UFO! UFO!"

It was at a great height, static, and had 5 blue lights twinkling. This incident happened on a day when there is no moon in the sky. Exactly in the same spot every month since that February 2017, when there is no moon, we still see a UFO that vanishes in a few moments.

I share a bedroom with my younger brother. This room is unusually cold round the year when compared to other rooms. My parents built the house and I don't think it is haunted. I think that this coldness is kind of paranormal. Both these creep me out. I just hear weird noises home alone which I brush away as stray animals, but which are unexplainable.

 I just hear weird noises home alone which I brush away as stray animals, but which are unexplainable