The Red Eyes and Scratches

Told by XO-Tesfaye

   I've been familiar with hauntings, but I what I didn't know is that a person could be haunted. My father has lived In San Luís, Mexico. So of course he has seen witches and La Llorona, Brujería (witchcraft) etc.

  My mother was haunted when she lived in her childhood home. So, they both have something attached to them.

    But whatever was attached to them, is now attached to me. This is where this story begins.
   I have so many stories to tell and almost all of them are too disturbing to tell but here's the one that affected me the most up until now.

   It was a good while back. Maybe a decade ago, back in '07. I never liked sleeping alone, I had my own room in my old house and my other siblings slept in the room next to mine. But, it was the night that had finally let my mom have someone sleep with me in my room.

    I was about 7 years old, I was well aware that my house was haunted so I hated sleeping alone. I remember I had a bunk bed and I always slept on top for good reasons. I had a closet right beside my bed and it wouldn't ever close.

  Everyone in the house was asleep other than me, I was terrified because I thought I heard something in my closet, it was almost as if someone were moving hangers around. I remember feeling like someone was watching me from the closet.

   It felt like I was paralyzed, I couldn't move nor yell for my mom. This is where it gets weird. I remember seeing a black mass in my bed, resembling a hunched old woman or something.

It terrified me, and I remember the closet caught my attention once again, hearing scratches from it. This part is going to sound like it's coming from a scene in a horror movie. I remember seeing two slightly glowing dots in my closet. I remember feeling my heart stop and I felt a burning sensation on my leg.

   After I had gotten the strength to scream, the two dots had disappeared as my parents came in to see what had happened. Of course they haven't believed me. They said I was in a dream state, but I was a screaming yet crying mess. I knew it was real.

   I remember looking down and seeing scratch marks down my leg and once I told my mom, of course she said, "You did it in your sleep, I do it too". They somewhat believe me , but up until this day and I'm 17 years old, still experiencing horrifying things. My mother has gotten her share of things and as well as my dad.

   But I wish it was just eyes, now, it's gotten physical and things like that. But that's a story for another day. So I hope this is a good enough story of my 'haunting' .