Zozo

Told by gerardgay-

I was staying over at my friend's house. I don't want to give out their names, so I will call them C, A, and E. Since we were bored, C's brother took us to a bookstore so we could shop and get things to make the sleepover a bit more fun. We all decided to buy a Ouija board. I never really believed the Ouija board worked, so I went along with it. When we got back to C's house, we waited a few hours until night came around. Once it did, we pulled the board from the box and began playing.

It wasn't very eventful. I still didn't believe this Ouija board thing. I thought my friends were moving the planchette, trying to trick me. The "ghost" we met was a little girl. She said that she and her family were killed by her father. I still didn't believe it. Then E asked the girl if she was lying. The planchette moved to yes. Everyone looked terrified. I still didn't believe it, so I laughed.

Everyone stared at me as if I lost my mind. I truly thought they we messing with me. We continued with another question. A asked what her real name was. The piece moved to 'Z'. Then to 'O'. Then back to 'Z'. It kept doing that, moving to the same letters. I've heard of this "demon" before. It was Zozo, the famous Ouija demon. The planchette began moving through the numbers. I heard this was a bad sign, so we stopped it from moving.

We decided to put the board away. We said goodbye and put the board in the box and slid it under a bed. That's all that happened. Nothing else. This was just one experience.

A couple of weeks later, I was sitting in bed with a friend. We were watching creepy videos and laughing at our jokes. They were Satan jokes. They were super funny to us, so we continued making them. I noticed the door slightly move, but I didn't think much of it. It was either the air conditioner or my cat. A couple of seconds later, my poster fell from my wall.

I of course screamed and ran out of the room. My friend followed me and we started laughing in the hallway. I came back into my room to see clothes spilling out from my dresser, things that were on my shelf were no on the ground, and some pencils from my desk wrote out the word 'Hi' on my floor.
Since then, I can't be in a room alone. My cat or dog has to be in here or I will start hearing voices or I will feel as if I'm being watched.

 My cat or dog has to be in here or I will start hearing voices or I will feel as if I'm being watched