Insomnia

Told by Anonymous

In my house, we have PLENTY of terrifying stories about paranormal activities.

One of them was about a certain man who wore a towel on his lower region. He was first seen by my auntie who saw him at her and her husband's room. There is a window behind their bed and she woke up early morning. I don't know the specific time, but I think it was 2 in the morning because she can't seem to sleep. She looked at her back and saw the man outside the window. Her husband woke up because of her since she was crying about the man. She wouldn't tell him though.

They moved after that year.

Here's another story about him. We hired a maid and she had a similar story about the man. She woke up at 3:00 AM, she of course, slept in Auntie and her husband's room. She can't sleep either so she went outside her room and went to the kitchen to see the same man. She didn't know his story so she thought it was my grandpa, who wouldn't be awake at that certain time. He was wearing the same clothes and towel covering his lower region. She was confused and thought, "Why would he be awake already?" She just forgot about that event and went to sleep eventually. It was morning and my mother saw that the lights were on, meaning that somebody must've put them on, and she saw that our maid did it. And then she questioned our maid with, "Couldn't sleep, huh?" Our maid couldn't handle it and decided to tell her. She said that the man was looking straight at her.

And there was my experience about him. I was sitting in our table's chair. I was there because our wi-fi's faster there. I looked up for a moment and saw a man, who ran. I was terrified and ran to my room and told my cousin. It was really scary...

 It was really scary