Chapter One

You and your parents were moving into a town. When you were packing your best friend herd some weird rumors about the town. Like some ghost would roam around in the night or something like that but you kinda blanked out on what (he/she) were saying. So now you are in the car listing to you favorite music while staring out the window wondering if your new home will be nice. Your dog (D/n) (dogs name :p) nudge you thigh cause (he/she) wanted you to rub (him/her). You smile and started to pet your cute doggie. Your dog was not a small dog but a pretty big one. It was a doberman pinscher. You wanted something cute and your father wanted something that will protect you so you got a doberman. While you kept petting your dog you didn't notice that you were already at your new home. While you took a glance at your new home you looked over to the one next to yours. The house seem pretty strange to you because it had the name Fenton on it. You thought it might be a work shop or something. So you shook the thought off and got out the car. "OK hun go inside and pick out your room me and your father are gonna unpack stuff that's in the car until the movers come." You mother said while tossing you the keys to your new home. Your dog jump out of the truck and follow you to the front door. You took a deep breath in then open the door. When you open the door it was a nice cozy home to live in its better than sleeping in the outdoors so you looked on the bright side of things. You ran upstairs with your dog following you. You picked the second biggest room in the house and it was really nice. (Lol that rhymes) You looked around for a little then looked out the window you could see that your neighbors left their curtain open. As you were looking you saw a boy about your age with black hair and blue eyes with a net on his head. You giggled a little then he notice you. He smiled and waved. You waved back in a friendly way. Then the movers started to move your stuff in the room that you are currently in. Your mother walked in where the movers where heading. " oh great I guessed what room you were in right! Come on hun the movers are almost done moving our things in." Your mother said while going down stairs you waved at the boy with a goodbye wave. He waved back and you went down stairs too see what the movers had done. You were surprised they moved everything in downstairs. "That was fast..." You said shocked. Then you get jumpscared by your father. You jumped a little then he starts to laugh like a mad man. "HaHa!! You s-should o-of saw your face!!" Your father said in between laughs "not funny dad" you said in a grouchy tone then flopped on the couch. "Aw lighten up a little (N/n) (nick name) don't cha love our new home?" You father said while flopping on the couch with you. "Yeah its pretty cool guess" you said smiling a little. "Hey (N/n) hun" "yeah mom where's (D/n)?" Your mom asked. "Craaaaaaaaaap" you said running upstairs luckily your doggie was just chilling on your bed while the rest of you stuff is in the hall. "Your dog is scary" one of the movers said to you. You dog face was like sorry for being so FABULOUS. While going down stairs to your parents.

~Time skip brought to you by the ghooooost boooox~

Now its night time and you are super tired you'll be going to a new school called 'Casper high' and you were pretty nervous about it so you slept it off and went into a nice dream about your old home.

Annnnnd done hope you all enjoy this nice little chapter and see you in the next one Byeeees~