Chapter 21 Lets pretend nothing happen and we'll all go out to eat

This chapie oml- your in for a ride well not really😂😂 Any ways let's get on to the next chapie CHAPTER 21 BABEH WOOOOOO!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

I waked up in a totally different place that I was in before. It was kinda dark but with my ghost powers I could see perfectly fine. That creepy Vlad guy tried to be spooky in the dark. Oh and I'm tied up in a chair by the way. "I can see you! You know" I yelled all loud mm I'm hungry I could go for some cheesecake or something. "Ugh you ruin the moment child" he comes out from the darkness. "I am-" I cut him off "Aye you got some food bro?" He looks confused "Excuse me what?" He says I know this fool herd me. "Do you have some F.O.O.D?! Never mind you probably don't"

I looked around hmm creepy basement Wait a second.. "Hey before you like start your little speech or whatever did you rapped me!?" His eyes widened "WHAT NO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT" He asked the dumbest question "well you kidnapped a teenager girl who is under the age at 17-20 tied her up in your mom's to basement in the dark... Sooo" he thinks for a moment "Fine fare point anything else you have to say so that I can go on" he asked me and I shook my head I got a plan I'm going to gross this guy out. "Great I am Vlad blah blah blah" I stopped listing for a while I really want some cake. Then he stopped talking I think he said he was gonna do something to me and Danny...DANNY oh shoot I need to find him or he can find me I dunno.

"Eh? What I'm sorry I blank out" He looks at me frustrated "What is your name child" he asked me I'm going to be sassy with him. "Fack off how about you" I said and I'd smiled. "How dare you speak such words to me or else!" He smirks at me time to gross a grown man out. "Hey if your going to like hurt me or something your not very smart" he gives me a angry look. "And why is that!!" He yells "Oo ok first get some damn breath mints and brush your teeth second of all I'm on my period and me no have pads" I'm not really on it just doing what I know best. "Wha-" he looks at me with discuss I know men aren't really good with blood unless there yanderes of course.

"Yeah see when a girl eats too much chicken right and she's young she finds out she's bleeding from her-" He holds up his hand "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW CHILD!!" Ha wimp "So can I like go home now you can do this again in like I don't 5 weeks?" His face was just in total discuss. "FINE FINE WHATEVER JUST LEAVE ALREADY" Haha yes! wait my ghost powers are drained.

"Ahem!! Kinda tied up here no powers energy drained!!" I scooted in the chair making a bunch of noise. He walks over to me and was about to untie me until. "STHAP RIGHT THERE PERVERT!!" it was Danny and my Family Ember,Mom,Dad,Uncle Skulker and (D/N)!! My puppy is here aww. My mom sailor moon kicked Vlad in the face,my dad little Mack him uncle Skulker MLG snipped him, and my puppy bit him like there was no tomorrow.

While all that stuff going on Ember was getting me out of these ropes and Danny started asking me questions. "(Y/N)are you in what did he do to you did he touch!?" I was about to speak when Ember cut me off. "Stop worrying about (Y/N) right now and help me untie her then you can worry!" Danny helps unties me and I'm free with full energy. "Thanks guys" they both nodded "WE GOT THE GIRL NOW LETS MOVE OUT PEOPLE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" Ember yells like in Call of duty. We all move out quickly and left Vlad alone in pain.

~Time skip to (Y/N) house~

(Its like 3:00pm btw)

"And that's what happen"Danny explains to my parents. Me and Danny were sitting next to each other. Then my dad gets up and walks towards Danny. Oh no this isn't good. We both start to panic then my dad gives him a bear hug a bone crushing one. Phew "Thank you Danny for saving my little girl" He sniffs so dramatic "N-no problem" Danny chokes out. "Honey don't kill the boy" my mom said and he drops Danny. Danny gasp for air and coughs. "So Danny your a halfa just like me and my daughter huh?" My mom said to him and all he could do was nod. "Well in celebration how about your family and us go out to eat what do you say?" My dad looks at Danny so did everyone else. I gave him a look that said please. And he nods they all cheer even Ember and uncle Skulker. "Great! What do you guys want?" My mom asked everyone me and Ember looked at each other and said "JAPANESE FOOD!!"

"And I can't wait till I eat"

I think this chapter was my favorite one so far :3 what do you guys think lemme know in da comments and I'll see you in the next chapter TIGER OUT~!!