Chapter 75 Well we meet again!

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

We all enter the mall it was packed more than every. "Where too guys?" Jazz asked us excitedly. Wonder if she haves any friends her age. "Um we usually walk around until we see something cool." Tucker said everyone agreed with him on that. Jazz went off somewhere in a book store.

"Oh look more people heading our way" Sam said we all looked and it was Paulina with her friends and Dash with his friends. "Well well well if it isn't Fentoast and his friends. And a new girl I see?"

"What a loser her shirt doesn't even match with her shoes" Paulina said to Julie and they all laughed. (you done fuCk up)

Julie made a finger gun and pointed to the ground where Paulina and Dash with there friends were at and opened a portal underneath them. They all fell and the portal closed.

"Did you just-"

"Yeah I did don't do what I just did though, that's not how you handle bullies. Or be a super hero." She said then clapped her hands together.

"Now then! Beware there is great danger ahead ghost children and fellow humans. I gotta go do some stuff so don't die on me. I also won't be here for a while so yeah. See ya!" She disappeared with the snap of her fingers.

"What did she mean by danger?" Danny asked and we all shrugged. "Aren't we in danger all the time though?" I asked my friends.

Sam said "Yeah but don't you guys might think it might be the danger that we have been preparing for?" Now that was a good question that left us to think about. And how long will Julie be gone for? (FOREVER AND IM NEVER COMING BACK)

"I hope so. Barry (the flash) put me on this diet and it felt like forever. I hadn't eaten a burger in weeks!" Tucker said while putting a hand on his stomach.

"Ok guys I now we're all worried now but let's enjoy our day at the mall and relax for once." Danny told us and he is right I haven't really relaxed like I wanted too.

"And try to avoid your sister right?" Tucker asked and we all saw Jazz coming. "Right" we all said at the same time.

We hurried up the escalator. Once we got to the top we made plans where we were going to go. "Well me and Tucker are going to Hot Topic (I love that store) to get some merchandise" Sam told me and Danny.

"What Tucker why are you going in there?" Danny asked him. "Sam got me into this band and now I want a shirt. Plus I heard they have video game merchandise as well and I could really use some." He informed the both of us.

I shrugged it off as a normal thing. "Alright don't spend too much money in there. We'll meet up at the food court" I told Sam and Tucker.

"Text us if the great danger comes near you guys." Tucker told us and moved his fingers in a spooky way. You know how the box ghost shouts out his name? And says 'Beware!!' Yeah something like that.

We all said our goodbyes and split into two groups. Me and Danny were just walking around until we see something cool.

"Hey remember when we had that crazy shopping cart race?" Danny brought up that good memory.

"With the Fazbear crew? Heck yeah I remember that was fun." I told him and we had a couple of laughs.

We brought up some good memories. Some like when Danny told me about nasty burger. And when he met my ghost side of the family.

We came across GameStop and went inside to have a look. As I was looking in the Xbox/PS4 (idk what y'all like so you choose) I had a quick glance out the window as I was talking to my boyfriend, from the other side of me.

My heart felt like it stopped when I looked out that window. Everything was in slow motion when I saw that damn face.

That smirk he gave....

That toothy grin I recognized him less than two seconds......

It was Vlad Masters. He was out of jail and in his human form. In a blink of an eye he disappeared like he was never there in the first place.

Am I imagining things?

No my brain can't even come across Vlad in a place like this. Danny was talking to a guy behind the counter while holding a space game.

I quickly grabbed him by his shirt and rushed out the store. I let go of his shirt and quickly texted Sam. "Ow hey what was that for?" Danny asked me but I didn't have time to respond.

My fingers never typed so fast before. I told Sam about Vlad and told her to meet us at the front of the mall to leave.

"Hey is everything ok? You're not trying to make out again are you? If you are I'm totally fine with that" Danny said and chuckle at the end.

"Vlad is here" I told him with a serious face. His laughing expression died quickly. "Call your sister were leaving now." I told him and he takes out his phone.

As his phone was ringing Danny put his jacket around me and pulled the hood over my head. "Stay low" He tells me and I nodded.

We moved with the crowd in the mall trying to stay hidden. I heard the line pick up from Danny's phone.

"Jazz we have to leave right away!" Danny shouted but not too loudly.

"What why? We just got here Danny." I heard Jazz shouted over the phone.

"I know but Jazz were in danger Vlad is-"

Now this made my heart dropped. Someone had shot Danny with green laser like powers. As I turned around which felt like slow motion times twenty.

My worst nightmare was behind me floating in the air.

"Hello princess haven't seen you in a while~ Now come and give your boyfriend a kiss~"

END OF CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

Can you guess who it is???

And sorry I haven't updated in a long long long time I had writers block ;-;

And I was also in band camp which started at 9am-3pm and also 10am-5pm

So I was tired sorry!!!

But I'm gonna try to update as much as possible!!

LOVE YA BAI

Tiger~