Chapter 53 A girls best friend

I'm so evil >:3 Left that cliffhanger for you all!! And I will do it again!! BECAUSE I THE GREAT AUTHOR- *reader keeps throwing books at me* STHAP >:( I WILL LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER FOR THIS ONE AS WELL!!

⚠❗Warning feels may cause affect to some readers❗ ⚠

You've been warned....

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Wait...What.... "Y-you...w-what?" I said to Danny and he starts to blush acid green. The light goes out from his hand from him covering his face. "I-I like you more than just a friend...I was always to afraid to tell you I didn't know why...." He tells me and removes his hands from his face revealing his acid green eyes and blush. My heart starts to beat crazy and I felt a grin on my face. Then I started to laugh while blushing Danny has a sad look on his face.

"I-it's f-funny that you like a g-girl like me Danny." I said to him and he looks up at me with an confused face.

"H-huh?"

"I like you too pudin and I don't mean like you as a 'Friend'. I feel the same way..." I said to him I felt that he was smiling even though I couldn't see him but still.

Wait....this means were a thing.....

WERE A THING SAM WAS RIGHT THE SHIP WILL REACH ITS DESTINATION AND IT HAS!! THE SHIP DIDN'T SINK Not as much.. But still!!! Fangirling in my own head... IT'S BEEN OVER 50 CHAaaaaaaap-

Tiger-Chan:  ಠ╭╮ಠ) go ahead finish your sentence Reader-Chan

50 chaaaaaaap- STICKS!!

Tiger-Chan: Mmhm finish up your P.O.V gurl don't break the fourth wall like I'm doing now!! ONLY I CAN DO IT CAUSE I'M THE GREAT AUTHOR-CHAN!! K bye *waddles out with a squad of ducks*

Wait I hear barking close by it must be (D/N)!!! "You hear that Danny?" I asked him still listing closely to make sure that I'm not crazy. "It's (D/N)!! (D/N)!!" He yells out (D/N) name and I did the same.

"Danny? (Y/N)!? Where are you guys?!" It was Jazz as well but she was whispering/yelling. "Were in a vacuum and why are you whispering?" I asked while whispering. "Because its dark out here and Vlad might here us" Jazz tells us and I hear (D/N) barking as an agreement.

Aw man I have the best Dog ever. (She's/He's) smart like a person always make me laugh. Doggo can do tricks and everything!!

"Wait were outside?"