Chapter 57 ⏳Time and Faith⌛

....for the first time I don't know what to say...

~Ember's P.O.V~

No no no NO NOT AGAIN!! Everyone pulls out their own gun and points at Vlad excepts for dipsticks father. "What have you done!?" (Y/N)'s mother shouts at Vlad and he smirks at her. "Done what exactly? All I done was giving young Daniel his special gift" He lies to everyone. "Vlad where is Danny and (Y/N)?" Dipsticks mother asked him calmly and with anger. "Maddie dear" Vlad takes a step forward and she loads her gun ready to shoot. Vlad's face was shocked and surprised at the same time.

"Don't call me dear where is my son" she tells him more like an demand. Vlad looks around and see how everyone is serious about this. Then he looks at Phantoms father with hope or some back up. "Jack you're on my side r-right?" Vlad asked everyone looks at Jack. His face is now angry with disbelief. "Where's my son Masters" Vlad has a lot of explaining to do before we all shoot and ask questions later...

~NOW BACK TO YOUR DAILY PROGRAM~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Me and Danny teleported somewhere I'm not worried about right now. I fell to my knees and started coughing. Whatever he did messed my body up. Then I felt an hand on my back rubbing me. I stopped coughing a little and looked up and it was Danny. He was smiling at me and he still had the crown on. I pushed him away from me then I got up and ran. Now I know where we are we're at school. I ran inside the building not looking back my ghost sense went off he's chasing me.

Never look back if your being chased by someone. Its like a rule or something. So I picked up my speed then some double doors started coming up I had too push open while running. My ghost sense went off again feels like I'm living a nightmare. I felt him being really close behind me I felt his hand about to grab my shirt.

I took a sharp left turn into the cafeteria there's a way out to the football field I can escape there and find help! But then suddenly the lights turned off he's here. I slid under one of the tables. Why does it get dark so fast outside!? "You don't have to hide. You can join me in the ruling of the ghost zone..." Danny says while walking around looking under each table. Each table he looks he will shoot it with his powers.

I pulled out my night vision goggles and put them on so I could see where he is. I can't turn into my ghost form its too much of a flash he'll just automatically find me. So this what it feels like to be in a horror movie. "You will be my Queen~" Danny says while shooting another table. My breathing is light my movement isn't. I can see him moving closer to the table that I'm under. "You will be mine...." It went silent when he said that part.

My heart started to race at a quicken pace....

"FOREVER!!" Danny yells as he lifts the table with one hand with a insane smile painted on his face. I scream loudly in fear with my eyes closed...

"........."

".........."

I-I open my eyes I was crying with out realizing. Danny looks at me with sorrow and this isn't the crazy crown Danny its the real one! He puts down the table and hugs me out of no where. He starts to tear up as well...

"I..I'm sorry...I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" He yells and starts to cry I slowly rubbed his back. As I did so I noticed that the flame on the crown had died down a little. My uncle told me stories about the ghost king and the prince.

Legend has it that the ghost prince wasn't all that bad. He had a loved one he loved her dearly it was his best friend she was human. His father would make his insanity increase everyday. Until one day he snapped... He killed his beloved one... He killed his best friend and when he did the flame on the crown was gone he was able to removed it...

I know what I have to do now I have to do it for the sake of my family and friends... And Danny....

"Hey i-its ok Ok? M-maybe we can get some help from someone from the ghost zone" I whispered to him and he only hugs me tighter.

"......."

"D-danny?"

"Sorry love" He says to me then I felt something being injected into my neck. I blacked out...

I have to have time and faith for this plan...

Well here is your short chapter 57 I promised will (Y/N) be able to give up her own life just for her own family? Find out NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!!