Chapter 18 Just a distraction

Hello my beautiful people :3 I'm getting more and more readers like almost every day and that makes me happy ^^ any way ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER CHAPIE 18 BABY WOOOOOOOO!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V.~

After we all finished our drawings we chosen some manga books that I had in my book bag. Feels like I'm forgetting something that we all had to do hmm...Well whatever it was I'm sure it will be fine probably nothing too important right? While they were reading I was already done with my manga book so I took a yandere quiz on my phone. "Hey guys?" They all respond with a hum "Do you think I'm a yandere?" Sam and Tucker said no and Danny well um "What's a yandere?" We all gasp except for Danny of course "Yuno Gasai" Sam said to Danny "Yuno?" Dear god he doesn't even anime "The Queen of yandere's" Tucker said to Danny. Danny just shook his head.

"Future Diary Yuno x Yuki?!" I said shaking him he just gives me a confused look. "Never herd of it" we all said 'Oh my god-' And Danny still looks confused.

"Ok Danny a Yandere is a person who has a crush on someone which is called a sempai. A sempai is someone who will never noticed you."(like Paulina XD) He nods to everything that I said to him. "So in order the Yandere will get there sempai to noticed them is to kill for sempai and protect them." Then he furrowed his eye brows. "When she means kill she means kill everyone that likes sempai without sempai knowing" Sam adds on "And the police!" Tucker also adds to what I'm saying "So what I'm saying to you is NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LIKE BARBIE DOLL DO NOT KILL US!!" I'd shook him faster this time. "O-Ok You can s-stop s-shaking m-me" I smiled and stopped and his hair was messy once again. "Good you promise right" Sam says and grabs one of Danny's pillow "Because if you don't GET TUCKER FIRST" I said hiding behind the other side of the bed "Hey! I'm right here you know" Tucker shouts me and Sam said we know at the same time and laughed a little.

Danny roll his eyes and laughed a little as well "OH ONE MORE THING!" I yelled scaring everyone "Sorry Anyways Yanderes Love lust like kissing and stuff and they stalk there sempai" Danny blushes a dark shade of pink. "Ayyyye Danny what cha thinking about" Tucker said and winked "Nothing just this stupid Dare that Dash challenge me to do" Danny said and buried his face in a pillow. "Oooh that's why you were so mad Danny?" Sam asked and he nods.

"Well you said it was stupid so it can be that bad what do you have to do?" I asked him and flopped next to him on the bed. He spoked but it was muffled by the pillow. "You gotta wha?" He spoke again but we still couldn't understand him. He did it for the 3rd time no one understood him. "Ugh! I HAVE TO FRENCH KISS A GIRL!! Happy now!?" He said and put his face back into the pillow. All of our eyes widen "Danny is gonna get his first Kiss!!" I teased him then I hugged him his blush got a deep red. "Hmm I wouldn't sat his first if you know what I mean." Tucker says "What are you talking about-" Tucker shows Sam something oh his phone and Sam eyes lit up like the fourth of July. "I ship it to the max!!!" Sam says in a really excited way too much "What I wanna see" I'd whined and Tucker show me the picture it was me and Danny in our ghost form the kiss that happen a couple weeks ago. My face turned a bright blush of dark pink.

"How The HECK!?!" I put my face in a pillow as well. "Its all over the internet! There's even fan art!!" Sam says fan girling on me she's supposed to be a goth what the heck! "I like fan art" Danny says peeking his face out form the pillow. "Don't you dare Sam..." I glared at her and she gives me a smirk. "This will be for anther time a different place Don't worry Danny I'll show you later" Sam says and gives back Tucker his phone. OH MAY FRICK I JUST REMEMBER SOMETHING.....were out of juice maybe I'll buy some later.

"You guys wanna see a movie or some-" Tucker spoked but he was cut off quickly by Danny's door busting open it was his parents. Ohhhh that's what I was forgetting Adults diapering...Wow I suck at being a hero. "Thank goodness you kids are alright!" Danny's mom sighs in relief

"We were fighting ghost side by side took them out one by one! It was great!!" Danny's dad yelled "Wait what happened!?" Danny questions his parents "That is a story for another time dear Snacks are in the kitchen if you want any!" Then Danny's mom left the room. "I knew I was forgetting something" I said to myself but kinda out loud. "You knew that you were forgetting about the problem and didn't say anything!!" Danny yells at me in a harsh way "Hey woah Danny chill out man" Tucker defends me "Yeah she's new to this hero thing and your parents took care of it" Sam adds on "I'm sorry..." I said quietly in a dandere way I held my head down. "Sorry!? What if someone got hurt!? We weren't there to help because we got distracted!!" Sam speaks up "Danny That's enough!" I gripped on my book bag and packed all my stuff. "Fine I'll leave you alone For good..." I'd turned into my ghost form and leave out Danny calls my name but I didn't turn back...I guess I'm a distraction to him...I'm just a burden to him I'm now hero I'm just a wanna be...Just a phoney a fake....That's what I am to him...

A distraction....

Aw nuuu Danny broke reader-chan heart (/ _ ; ) reader-chan is sad now how will Danny fix reader-chan heart? Find out in the next chapter TIGER OUT!!~~