Chapter 34 new competition

CHAPTER 34 BABEH WOO!! I'll try to make it longer mkay jungle Babs the song at the top is for later don't judge me XD (・∀・)So ON TO CHAPTER 34!! ON WORDS!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

(Sam and Tuck are in da same class)

Well then shit...

"Our new student is (Bff/N) he just transferred here" Mr lancer said and he was blabbing on about something. I looked over to (Y/N) and she looks super happy and excited. That baster kissed (Y/N) out of no where!! How can she have him as I best friend I'm her best friend!.. I-I mean She's our best friend Sam me and Tucker's a-and not his! "So tell us about yourself" Mr lancer said and sat on his desk his hand almost slipped off the desk. Some people were snickering "Well I just moved from-"

Yeah I stopped caring after a while until he said Five Nights at Freddy's. "Mhm so tell me what is Five Nights at Freddy's" (Y/N) is having a fangirl moment I can tell. "Um can I show you instead?" (Bff/N) Asked Mr. Lancer shrugged and let him use his laptop on his desk. "Cool! No work!!" Someone shouts everyone cheers. "Quiet! There will be a test on this" Mr lancer says everyone aws (Y/N) Gasps "A-And can we cosplay as the characters? To make this more even more fun?" (Y/N) asked out of no where "Sure if you think learning is fun go crazy" Mr lancer said (Y/N) Gets super excited everyone groans. "Cool so pick a number 1-4" (Bff/N) said while typing something in. "Hm 4 seems like a great number" Lancer said and got off the desk.

"Heh sure can I turn off the lights so I can show everyone?" Mr lancer nods and (Bff/N) runs over to the light switch and turns off the lights. "Fine if this is supposed to be scary I don't scare easily" Mr lancer said and sat in a chair with a desk. "That's what they all say"

~Time skip Till class is over~

Everyone was scared except for (Y/N) and (Bff/N) that game is way to scary I think I might have nightmares.
(I HAVE MADE A PUN BUMDUM TSS) Mr. Lancer was hiding behind his desk everyone was shaking then the bell rang. "C-class dismissed! There will be a test coming up f-for this I'll spare you 3 days to study for it. And to dress up!"

Everyone walks out shaking and as for (Y/N) she was pumped about it. "Woo!! Wasn't that awesome!?" (Y/N) asked me Sam and Tuck. We all shake our heads "That was way too scary" I shouted "How can you like that so much?!" Tucker shakes her by her shoulders. "Its a horror game s-sorry" Tuck stops shaking her "What about you Sam?" (Y/N) asks her "That...was...AWESOME!!" Sam face lights up and so does (Y/N)'s. "You are now in the fnaf fandom!!" (Y/N) said and high fives Sam. Me and Tucker are still shaking that dang cupcake eats you!! What kind of cupcake does that!? Then (Bff/N) walks out of the class room last. (Y/N) sees him and runs over to him and gave him a tackle hug.

"Gah! Oh (Y/N)!!" He returns her hug. "Well duh who else would hug ya?" The rest of us walked over to the two 'best friends' v('-ι_-`)v if you wanna even call them that. "Hey guys" (Bff/N) waves at us "Hey" Sam and Tuck waves at him "(Bff/N) this is-" (Y/N) was introducing him to me like I'm new to him to hide my secret. "Danny? Am I'm correct" he said we all had a poker faces. "Wha- how did you-" Sam was cut off by him "Well I kinda figure out that Danny is just like (Y/N). She talks about you guys all the time and she sent me a selfie of you guys together and Danny in his regular form. So I remembered what Danny Phantom looks like and you two look the same so your both the same people" He said answering Sam's question we all were still shocked.