Chapter 74

~Time skip one month~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

It's been a pretty boring month to be honest. Julie been checking on us making sure we aren't dead and she keep saying 'Be patience something fun will happen soon'

And I have been patient I just want a ghost to fight me or something. And yeah training with the justice league has been pretty cool but I got use to it.

So Sam decided that we all go to the mall. Which was a great idea but last time we went we had a shopping cart race and stuff. And the mall cops yelled at us, but whatever I'm sure they don't remember us.

Jazz wanted to tag along with us I really didn't mind until she started talking when we started walking to the mall. "So how come you guys didn't want me to drive you?" Jazz asked. Danny answered all her questions.

"We're use to walking."

"Oh ok. Oh! What about that ghost girl Julie? How come she didn't come with us?"

"She's busy."

"Is she planning stuff for next month or something?"

"It's top secret."

"Ooh how top secret? Maybe she can be a new member of the ghost getters!"

"No thanks I'm good." A voiced replied behind us. We all turned around "Julie! How top secret is this planning?" Jazz asked her "Jazz I don't think it's a good idea to ask her that" Sam said "Yeah maybe you shouldn't drown her with questions sis" Danny added on.

"Nah it's ok."

"You sure Jazz does ask a lot of questions." Tucker said with an eyebrow raised.

"Wait what is a ghost getter in the first place?" I asked a question this time. "It's a long story that is not worth hearing about." Sam said to my with her hand on her head. "So you guys going back to the mall I see." Julie said "Yeah wanna tag along?" Tucker asked her.

"Yeah sure besides something pretty interesting is gonna happen today" She said with a smile. "How interesting?" I asked her she tried not to laugh.

"It's not funny but it's going to be funny to me at lease. It's going to be so interesting I brought popcorn ok. I can't tell y'all it's just going to be interesting"

"Well you can't go looking like that" Jazz said

"Jazz that is really rude" Danny said with an annoyed look on his face.

"No wait she's right I'm looking kinda dead to be hanging out with you guys."

"Can't you just turn into a human or something?" Tucker asked

"Psh I wish. Wait no I don't I take that back!!"

Me, Danny and Julie's ghost sense went off.

"You're wish is my desire!" It was Desiree I haven't seen her in a long time. Danny, Sam, Tucker and Jazz were ready to fight. "Stand aside ghost! Or else we will um.." Jazz couldn't think of the right words.

"You two know these mortals" Desiree asked me and Julie. We both said 'Yeah'. "Hold back on the force guys. Its cool" I told them and they eased up a little. "You guys are cool with Desiree?" Tucker asked. I nodded but Julie shrugged.

"I don't know are we cool?"

"I mean if your cool with me I'm cool with you."

"I'm cool with you, you'll just going to have to be cool with them." She said while pointing at the rest of us. "Ok, Ok were all cool here ok?" Desiree said with her hands up in surrender.

"Cool" Tucker said and we all sighed. Tucker had a confused look on his face. "What?" He said not knowing what is going on. "You can stop saying cool Tuck" Danny told him with his hands in his pockets.

"But you just said it-"

"Its annoying Tucker Ok?" Sam told Tucker straight up. Tucker looked at me then Julie. "You guys think its annoying? Doesn't cool sound so cool?" He asked me being me I nod my head in a yes its very annoying.

Julie didn't say anything. "So what's your answer Julie?" I asked her she just shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't want to be mean or anything. But weren't you just about to turn me human or something?" She asked Desiree while looking up at the ghost lady. I guess that she got bored of our conversation. She blanked out and Julie had to pull on her arm to snap her back in.

"Huh? Oh yeah I already did that kid."

And she was right we didn't even notice (I don't feel like describing my ugly self so here is a picture)

"Oh ok thanks I guess. But am I still half ghost?"

"Yes and you still get to keep your powers and your skeleton arm as well as your pet tiger. I have to go now enjoy being human!" And with that she vanished into the air leaving us alone once again.

"Your one of us aren't you happy?!" Jazz said and hugged Julie. "Yep yay.." She doesn't sound happy to me.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked her

"Ah it's nothing but come on lets go to the mall already." Julie said and started walking. We all looked at each other with worried faces.

But we didn't say anything about it. We continued our path to the mall.

I wonder what is going to happen when we get to the mall...

(A/N): I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating I had sort of an author block please forgive me! And sorry that this chapter is short as well!!

Tiger~