Chapter 61 Lets put a smile on that handsome face

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!?

lol jk I missed EACH and everyone of y'all comments so LET'S GET STARTED

~Ember's P.O.V~

"Oh....oh god... I-it can't be....ember..." Sam said slowly in disbelief... I can't believe this either... My best friend is dying and I'm the one to blame for it... From what I'm seeing it all happens way to fast... Danny drop to his knees and looks heart broken while holding (Y/N)....

His eye color switch back and fourth. Until his eyes change to two colors one green and one blue... The crown falls off of his head and a loud clank noise was echoed through out the castle. "What's happening in there!?! We have to go now!! I REPEAT NOW! THE WHOLE PLACE IS GONNA FALL!" Young blood shouts into the ear piece. (lol blood your dying)

The castle started to shake a lot more than before. I can't lose anyone else. I flew quickly to Sam and tucker and got us out of there be the place falls down. The last I saw was Danny picking up (Y/N)'s almost to be lifeless body and ran out of the place...

This is all my fault....

~Small time skip~

~Danny's P.O.V~

I started to cry I didn't know what to do anymore... I was looking down at (Y/N) blood started to come out of her mouth while she was smiling up at me.

We were outside now it looks like a battle filed everything is destruction... And no one was left but me and my dying girlfriend... We only just started dating and I failed to protect her... "Don't... Worry Danny... I still be here with you..." She tells me and only more tears flow from my eyes.
"You know...why?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Because I'm not actually dying! Surprise!"

.........

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Ah shoot her not saying anything... Hopes he's not mad with me. He stops crying after I told him that and he hugs me very tightly. "S-so your not mad?" I asked

"YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU FOREVER" Danny yells and hugs me tighter than before. "Oh but I did kinda got shot though just in my shoulder no big deal" I told him and he let's me go and looks at me worriedly.

"But I took the bullet out while you were hugging me! So no worries I guess I'm kinda like superman now I'm like steel!" I said running on with talking. "But how did you make blood come out of you?" Danny asked "Syrup with food coloring" I told him he was about to ask something else but I cut him off. "We should really go now. I need to make a small pit stop to my grandma's" I told him and he nods. We both get up from the ground I turned into my ghost form.

Danny hugs me one more time and I hugged back. "You really scared me (Y/N)..." He whispers to me I fell guilty now. "I know I'm sorry but your back to normal now so I had to do it..." I told him and we both sighed. And we only just started dating for one day? Damn this relationship is going to be a fun ride I better buckle up.

~Time skip to grandmas (Pandora)~

"Wait You WHAT!?" My grandmother ask me. "Kinda faked my death..." I told her and she shakes her head. "So these two very polite people by the way are going to stay with me?" She asked and pointed at Michael and Mindy. Both of them waved at me and Danny. We both waved back.

"I-if you don't mind! I mean we can take them with us or-" my grandma shushed me and I stayed quiet. "Don't worry I don't mind at all (Y/N) now both of you take some food with you and be careful. And the secret is safe until you say the word" she tells us and we thanked her a lot. Danny went to go get the food and I hugged my grandma.

"Thanks grandma your the best!"

"You're welcome (Y/N) your welcome"

DONT HATE ME K I have so much going on and I'm sorry this was short ( •́ㅿ•̀ ) author sowwy that this was short as well I gotta go now bye

~tiger