Chapter 8 Guess who's back

Ok let's try not to screw up with this one I dunno what to draw and I'm mad at myself and I'm listening to fnaf music but who cares ON TO THE CHAPTER CHAPTER 8!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Well it's Sunday now and the cookout was pretty cool a lot of people were there from school uncle Skulker came so I'm pretty. Except the fact that I broke down in front of Danny and the creep Vlad guy said he was going to come back for me and (D/N) maybe even Danny. But after that happen Danny took me to Nasty Burger and bought shakes for us he's a really nice guy. "(Y/N) WAKE UP AND ASK THE NEIGHBORS IF THERE SON WANT TO COME OVER FOR BREAKFAST" my mom was yelling at the roof to her lungs. I groaned and rolled out of bed well no Ember kicked me out of my bed. She and uncle Skulker had spend the night.

"Hurry up before she yells again" Ember had her face in the pillow and I couldn't really understand her I didn't feel like changing out of my (F/V/P).(favorite videogame PJs :P) So I turned in to a ghost still in my PJs and floated into Danny's room since his window is facing my window I'm lazy.
"Daaaaannny" I floated in his room looking for the young ghost boy or half ghost I guess. Then I saw him shoving something in his closet I said his name again and he jumped. "(Y-Y/N) you scared me and- nice PJs" hmm Danny is hiding something from me and I don't like it I'm gonna find out what it is. "Thanks Danny so um what cha doing" he looks at me finding words to say as he stumble to find I scan the closet door its kinda moving. "Oh you know a little bit of spring cleaning" he folds his arms and leans on the closet door.

"Mmhm so you wanna come over for breakfast we can hangout" I put my arm around his shoulder and he fluster red dirty minded boy. "U-um s-sure (Y/N)" Danny still was talking while I was trying to us my other arm to open the closet I had success. "AHA-" it was Danny!?! But he's here I'm talking to him it doesn't look like him very much just different clothes. "Woah ghost chick cool" the other Danny said to me my brain hurts I looked at the original Danny that I knew. "I can explain" Danny said in panic "Is this my girlfriend or something dude" the other Danny said while checking me out. "She's not YOUR girlfriend or mine she's just a friend and stop checking her out its creepy and Wrong!" Danny is really protective over his friends am I his friend I guess then I realized something Danny is taller than me now!! I gasp and scared the two "Danny your taller than me I'm so happy for you!" I'd hugged him really tight and he had blushed again but it was pink.

"Danny honey who are you talking too?" It was Danny's mom "Shoot hide hide!" Danny whisper/yelled and shoved me and his double in the closet it was really cramped in here. "Psst hey your really pretty what's your name" Danny's doubled whispered to me before I could respond the door was open by a really mad looking Danny and am I blushing weird. Me and Danny's double walked out of the cramped closet.

~Danny's P.O.V~

I grabbed my doubled by the ear and whispered/yelled to him "What did you do to her!?" He shoved my arm off of him and shrugged (pic at the top) "hey dude if your not gonna take her I will" I glared at him as he walked over to (Y/N) who is sitting on my bed. What does he possibly want with (Y/N) he's rude,lazy he doesn't have any manners and he's not right for her! He's now talking to (Y/N) making her blush and stuff this look like the job for SUPER DANNY! oh boy its happing again

Sorry for the shoooort chapie guys I'm lazy and I really thought this would be interesting for Danny's double to be in this illuminate love triangle BUT I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER TIGER OUT~!!