Chapter 49 Dinner!! weekend with fruitloop

Wow! I almost got 100 readers from the last chapter in one day!! That's some crazy stuff right there. And so many people liked my story like

I DIDN'T KNOW MY STORY WAS AT THE TOP!! My trashy story is Good? Nah I'll stop blabbing about my trash and get on to this chapter Enjoy!!

~Jazz P.O.V~   (yeah that's right >:3 )
°~°~°~°~°~°~

When I uncovered my eyes away from my hand I was shocked. (Y/N) is also half ghost like Danny!!?! This...is...great!! Danny can get more information on his ghost powers and gain more experience! Then that means that Danny and (Y/N) will be more hunted down by more ghost hunters. But at least two of them aren't mom and Dad! I sighed in relief no more stress from this secret. Danny looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. Man (Y/N) is a life saver heh she's half dead and a life saver.

Then we all heard foot steps it was Vlad my mom starts to panic. "Quick change back!" My mom whispers/Yells at (Y/N) and changes back. We all sighed at the same time and look each other weirdly. Then Vlad shows himself back in his human form.  "Oh my what happen down here?" Vlad asked playing dumb Me,Danny and (Y/N) glare at him. "Just you know a little mishap with some um ghost nothing to worry about" my mom lies to him.

Then some more foot steps were heard. It was (Y/N) dog (D/N) hmm wonder if her dog is a ghost dog or something hmm... (Y/N) dog glares at Vlad and runs over to (Y/N). (He/she) stands by (Y/N)side with a serious face. Danny stands by her side as well.

Well shit just got real...

"Hmm well someone seems hungry...Dinner anyone? Maddie~" Vlad said and looked at my mom gross... "Yes!! Dinner sounds great!!" Dad yells "Um yeah dinner sure" my mom adds on. "Great..." Danny,Me and (Y/N) said at the same time. We all looked at each other weirdly this id going to be a long night...

~Time skip! Dinner takes forever~

~Danny's P.O.V~

Me,Jazz,(Y/N) and (D/N) all sat in the other guest room upstairs. Jazz was asking (Y/N) a bunch of questions. "So is your dog a ghost dog?" Jazz asked while petting (D/N). "Yeah see watch (D/N) ghost now" (Y/N) demanded and (she/he) did as (she/he) was told. (D/N) scared Jazz a little probably cause of the fire.

"Woah cool what other powers can you do?" Jazz asked (Y/N) I was leaning on the wall with my arms crossed. "Jazz your asking way too many questions right now..." I said while looking the other way. "Aw am I hogging (Y/N) away from you little bro?" Jazz said and started to giggle me and (Y/N) started to blush. "W-what!? Jazz N-No we should be thinking of a plan to get out of h-here!" I stumbled over my words a lot. And that only made Jazz tease me and (Y/N) more.