Chapter 44 Relaxation Pt. 2

This chapter is going to be about Relaxing Duh! Lol jk I'm not mean but it is about beautiful relaxation with more pictures!! So enjoy!!

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

"This is so cool (Y/N)!!" Ember tells me and hugs me. "Its a secret ok guys?" I said to both of them and they both nodded. There were more flowers in the pool than I remembered hmm...Oh well it still looks pretty to me. "Canon ball!!" Ember yelled and jump into the pool and splashed me and Danny with water but not that much though. "Ember! Those were your only clothes that you have here!" I yelled at her. "Oh" that's all she said I rolled my eyes. "Your lucky that I have spare clothes here" I said and she shrugged and kept swimming. I sighed and shook my head.

"I have my old gym shorts that you can wear Danny. There too big for me so they should fit you I'll be back" I said and went inside the house and he nodded. I ran upstairs trying to remember what room did I put the shorts in this house has 5 floors. And on each floor there's 4 rooms the kitchen is so big! Oh I know where I remember where I put the shorts at its on the 5th floor with the biggest room. Which of is my room this place is like a mansion. I took the elevator cause I'm lazy. I was up there in no time.

(U can change your room if u no like)

I looked around in my closet and I found them. Then I went back in the elevator to go back with Ember and Danny. I walked back outside with the too "Here you go Danny you can change inside!" I gave him the shorts and he nods. "Thanks (Y/N)!" He says and walks inside. Ember was floating in the water with the different flowers surrounding her. "You like dipstick don't cha?"

She said with her eyes close and a smile. "N-No! I don't were just best friends like we always say we are" I said and sat by the pool criss cross. "Mhm so why did you two make out at the mall?" She whispered and I blushed like crazy! S-she didn't see us r-right? It wasn't r-real? Right!?!

"Y-you-" I was cutoff when Danny came back he didn't change. "Everything ok Dipstick?" Ember asked and Danny growled. "Fine thanks for asking... Anyways I just got an idea how about we explore this place?" Danny suggested and I nodded. "Sounds good to me I only explored this part and I saw a bridge I didn't cross yet!" I said and got up. "Well fine I guess I need to change clothes where's your room?" Ember asked while getting out of the pool. "Fifth floor and its the biggest room" I said and tossed her a towel. She wraps it around herself and goes inside leaving me and Danny alone.

~Time skip til Ember was done doing her biz~

Ember comes back wearing my (F/V/S) and some shorts but not too short.(Favorite video game shirt) "Alright let's go!" Ember shouts and I lead the way to the bridge. It was only a 5 minute walk until we got there. "Wow this bridge is nice" Ember said