Chapter 31 Let The Show Begin!!

I've been watching some scary clown pranks!! And I'm ready for this chapter!! SO ON TO CHAPTER 31!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"We're going to have fun together Harley ~" Danny said sent chills up my spine. "Ya not my Mister J! Now put me down!!" I keep squirming but with no use. I can't use my powers he'll just out smart me. "What ever Freak show did to you Danny you can fight it off!!" I yelled and Danny got angry. "Quiet Doll!! I think its time for practice" He smirks at me and my eyes widen. "No!! I Don't wanna!!" His grip got tighter on my wrist. "No time for that minions! We have to set up for the show!! So get to work!!" Freak show yells at us. "Fine..but your working with me" Danny said the last part smirking at me. Oh no this isn't gonna be good.

~Time skip ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)* I'm lazy~

Its been a couple hours since we had to set up. I'm pretty hungry Freak show probably won't even care so why ask. I have a feeling that Danny been checking me out as we were being put to work. As I was sweeping thinking how I was going to get out of this place Danny hugs me from behind. I really wanna punch him till he get his senses back "What do you want Danny?" I spat at him "Calm down! Sorry that I yelled at you Doll" Don't fall for this (Y/N)! He still got some evil in him!! "Whatever" I said coldly and brushed him off. I went back to sweeping I want to escape but I can't fight everyone too much to hassle. Danny grabs me by wrist and spins me into his arms. Is it wrong that I liked when he did that...Damn emotions...

"Would you forgive me if I..." He started to lean in really close to me. My brain is screaming at me!! I don't know what to do!! Our lips almost touched (Is anyone having a fangirl moment?) until "GHOST CHILDREN!!" Freak show caught us phew my heart calmed down a little.

"What are you doing!?! We have no time for romance!! Hurry get dressed the show will begin in 30 minutes!!" Freak show shoed us away into the dresser rooms. Danny was angry I could tell I put my hand on my chest to see if it was still beating. Yup still alive phew I started walking to the dressing room until freak show stopped me. "Other ghost child-" he said but I correct him "Its (Y/N)" I spat at him "Yeah whatever here are your clothes" He hands me a black bag. "Gee thanks" I walked away into the dresser room I shut the door and looked into the bag.

Oh you got to be kidding me!!

~Time skip~

I walked out of the room looking like

Harley Quinn. I'm a fan and everything but I can not! Wear heels yet to hard to walk in only Harley can rock her shoes. I had to put on my own make up and I did an ok job. (You look like Arkham Harley if u have short hair like meh chu have ya hair down) "Minions!! The show starts in 10 minutes!! Quit standing around and get in place for your act!!" Freak show yelled at us uuuuuugh so much woooooork! As I was walking out of the dresser room I felt a slip around my waist. I could tell that it was Danny non of the other ghost had talked to me under Freak show mind control I'm the only who isn't for some reason. "Your act is with me doll" He whisper in my ear just play along and everything will be alright at the end.

"Fine what do we have to do" he puts his head on my shoulder then Freak show walks up to us. "You two acts are going to be throwing darts" Freak show said doesn't sound to bad "At my minion" my eye brows furrowed "Oh" I said "With axes doesn't that sound fun!" He hands me and Danny a Axe. Then he hands Danny a black cloak. "Put this on minion and you two get ready for your acts! Now!!" We both walked out into the black tent and headed over to our acts. "After this is over doll you can practice with your Mister J" He whispers to me and I blushed feeling my heart beating out of my chest. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN OF ALL GOTHS WELCOME BACK FOR MORE FREAKY CIRCUS GOTHICA ACTS!!" The crowd cheers on and everyone started doing there acts.

There was a lady on the wall and the wall was painted like dart bored. Danny started throwing his Axe at her I clenched my Axe and closed my eyes. Then I threw it when I open my eyes the Axe nearly hit her in her head. Just a couple inches over her head then the crowd cheered like never before. "Good job Doll" Danny said to me. "NOT SO FAST FREAK SHOW!!" Me and Danny turned around it was Ember and the gang along with Sam and Tuck. "Thank goodness" I said to myself but Danny herd me and he got angry. "Come on Doll were going solo on this act" Danny dragged me out of the tent. "Um Danny maybe we can work things out you now start all over?" I tried to convenience him Come on (Y/N) you would of punched him in the nose or something and called for back up what is wrong with me!?!

Danny ignored me Freak show left his stick thingy with the glowing...orb on the top...Oooooh...Oh man I need to pay attention more often. "Hey pudin can I hold the glowing stick?" I said in my Harley Quinn voice. "Not now" He said trying to escape. "Not so fast minions!" Freak show yelled "(Y/N) Danny!!" I turned around and Ember and the others were on the other side of the tent. "Hand over the staff kiddo" Johnny said and Danny only growled at him "Hand Over the staff minion!!" Danny's grip on my hand got tighter by the second I wince in pain. "Fine! I'll take it form you by force!!" Freak show other minion snatched out of Danny's hand. "HAHA You can't out smart me child!!" Freak showed yells and the rest of his minions attacks my Family/Friends.

I turned invisible when no one was looking. I creep over to freak show and wrapped my arms over his neck making him chock. I used my other arm and grabbed the stick and I smashed it on his head. Everyone stopped fighting.

"That was for Mister J!!" I yelled at him then I kicked him. "And that was for putting my family through some bull shit for saving me you scamp!!" Then I spit on his face

"(Y/N)!!!" Everyone ran to me and hugged me then we all fell on the floor. "We were so worried kid!!" Kitty says "You do not wanna know what we had to go through to get here!" Sam said "That was so awesome what you did to freak show back there!" Tucker says heh I got a good family. We all get up and Danny groans holding his hand on his head. We all looked at him and his eyes flashed back to normal. "DANNY!!" Me Sam and Tucker ran to him and gave him a super bone crushing hug. "Woah hey what did I miss?" He said

"Its a long story pudin"

Yeah it was a 1,000 word story if you asked me!! Lol well if you enjoyed this chapter tell me how you felt about it! Love reading the comments hope you loved this chapter and I'll see you in the next one TIGER OUT!!~