Chapter 26 Let your inner child out

*screams* THIS SONG WILL FIT SO WELL AND ITS SO GOOD!! and I have reached 7 thousand readers!! Ahhhh!! I ATE ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST THE GIF IS YOU AND SAM SO LETS GET THIS CHAPTER STARTED!!

~Dannys P.O.V.~

I'd quickly kissed (Y/N) to get this dumb challenge over...mm strawberries... Dash comes around the corner and he sees us. I let go of her Dash mouth drops and I smirked at him. "I win slave" He's lost for words and super shock. I walked up to him "Herd of privacy move along slave leave us" I shoed him away. He walks away grumbling something I looked over at (Y/N) and she has her face in her hands. I walked back over to her "S-sorry (Y/N)" I apologize to her she shakes her hands quickly and I could see her blush. "N-n-no its ok I u-uderstand w-why you had to d-do it's no big d-deal I'm a-alright" She stutters and gives me two thumbs up with a smile. I gave one back with a tint of blush on my cheek.

"Everything Ok guys?" We both turn around and Sam and Tuck are behind us with our stuff. "Yeah were good" (Y/N) says and they both toss our stuff. Everyone from gym is still in there Gym clothes. "You guys ready for next class?" Tuck asked "Nope I have a better Idea we should tell the principal about what happened in P.E and then we can leave early" I said they all think for a moment. "Its worth a shot" Sam says Tuck nods "Woo!! Great thinking Danny" (Y/N) supports my idea. "Wait are we waiting for?" (WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOOOOOOOR LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO!!~) "You guys go ahead call us to see what she says" Sam said me and Tuck shrugged and went ahead leaving Sam (Y/N).

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"So tell me what happened I promise I won't fan girl" Sam tells me she knows what's up so might as well tell her. I whisper to her what happen don't want rumors spreading in like 5 seconds. She screams but quickly covers her mouth. "He really?" She asked and I nodded quickly and we did a little exciting dance thing (gif at the top) Then Sam phone buzzed and she got a text message. "Danny said we can leave home early so let's go" Sam said and dragged me to the front of the school.

~Time skip to outside~

"So you guys wanna go to my house?" I suggested I don't think Sam and Tuck really been in my house that much. They all nodded and we ran to my house which wasn't far. We got there in no time I pull out my keys and unlocked the front door. "So what do you wanna do-" I cut my self off when I open the door I saw Ember and KITTEN "Hey kiddo" Kitten says to me I run up to her and give her a hug. "Its been like forever since I saw you" I said and she returns the hug. "These your friends kiddo?" She asked and I nodded "I just got an amazing idea!" I shouted they all looked at me "What I missed?" We all turned around and it was Johnny! "Johnny! You wanna slide on the floor with us?" I hugged him as well "sure" he said "But how though" Danny asked "Well my mom probably just cleaned the floor so" I took off my shoes "We slide on our socks!" I shouted they all did the Same and we started sliding.

"Let your inner child out its fun!"

And done! Hope chu Jungle Babs enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya in the next one! Tiger out!~