Chapter 69

I AM NOT DEAD OK IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH MY OTHER BOOK AND PROJECTS TEACHERS WONT GIVE US A BREAK!! ENJOY AND IM SOO SORRY THE LAST UPDATE WAS APRIL THE 9TH

~Time Skip to three weeks later~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

"UUUUGH I MISS MY FAMILY!!" I said holding my pillow I was in the movie room of the mansion. Danny was looking at me probably thinking the same. "I miss Ember, Sam, Tucker, mom, Dad, your parents and sister, Freddy and the gang, I miss my room, my grandma I MISS MY DOGGO!! MY CHILD I LEFT MY BABY" I felt like crying into my pillow this action movie reminds me and Danny in the good old days fighting ghost.

"Remember when we all went to the mall and had a shopping cart race? And we almost got kicked out?" Danny said and all the memories started to come back. "Remember that crazy vacation with Vlad house?" I added on to the memories. "Yeah and we both were trapped in that vacuum and I asked you to be my girl" Danny said and I started to laugh a little.

"Remember when we were at the water park? And you thought I got kidnapped by young blood" I said and we both sighed at the same time. "I wanna go back home..." We both said at the same time. "FINNALLY!!" We both jumped at the yelling it was Julie. (Aaaayeeeee) "Took you two long enough! Its boring here not to be rude I am a batman fan myself. They already buried a grave for you (Y/N) so I think a little scare wouldn't hurt anyone" She said while eating popcorn her tiger was there as well eating some.

"Wait you can take us back!?" I asked getting excited "Yeah just had to wait until you felt sad and stuff that's what my dad said so I did. And now your both ready to leave!" She said while holding her staff in her hand. "We have to pack our stuff so lets hurry-" Danny was saying but Julie cut him off. "Aye don't worry already done I knew you were going to say that, cuz you know I can see the feature and stuff" She said while getting up heard some bones popping when she did though.

"So where are they?" I asked her "Waiting for you two by the front door say your good-byes to Bruce and Alfred I'll have a portal open for you guys. I'm kinda here to you know help out like an guardian angel just the different kind of angel." She told us she also took out an gun.

"Its an portal gun calm down its a different kind but enough of me talking! Hurry up if you want to see your family and friends in Amity park the clock is ticking!" She said and pushed us out of the movie room. I used one of the intercoms inside the house to call Alfred. "Yes young (Y/N)?" Alfred said kindly.

"Um me and Danny were going back to Amity park, thanks for letting us stay here for three weeks is uncle B here?" I asked him he sounded sad when I told him that we were leaving. "No I am afraid not (lol afraid scarecrow) he had an important meeting. But it was an pleasure serving you two" Alfred told us I feel sad now leaving Alfred.

"Thanks Alfred it was an pleasure being here" Danny said with an smile. "You're welcome young Daniel we will see you two again?" Alfred asked "Yeah we'll come back so don't you worry! I promise" I told him and he sounded happy. "I will see you two then goodbye and be careful" He said and ended the conversation. "Lets go home" Danny said and I nodded my head.

~Time Skip to Amity Park~

We made it home! Home sweet home the portal brought us right in front of our homes. "Well this is where I split my ways with you two" Julie said to us "Your leaving? So soon?" I asked her she nods her head. "Yup so don't do anything crazy that will get you killed alright?" She to us and we both nodded. She opened up anther portal and her tiger went in first. "If you need me I'll be somewhere in the ghost zone. See you two later!" And with that she was gone.

"Time to see our family" I said to Danny we both picked up our bags and walked up to the door step. I took out my keys and open the door I walked inside the house still looks the same. I shut the door behind me and dropped my stuff. They must be upstairs I walked up the stairs. I heard my mother talking I miss my ghost mother and my human father. I had an smile on my face when I saw her walking out of her room. She was on the phone and then she realized I was standing in front of her.

She drops the phone with tears in her eyes. "Fancy meeting you here mom" I said feeling tears in my eyes as well. "(Y/N)!!!" She shouts and hugs me tightly I hugged her back. "I missed you my sweet child- Wait your not dead!! But Ember said you got shot!!" She said being confused "In the shoulder I'm perfectly fine" I told her then I saw Ember come out of my room. She was surprised as well. Then my father came up stairs with the same expression on his face. "Well you guys are gonna stand there or you gonna give mea hug?" I said and they ran to me with an group hug.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Yeah yeah that's my name don't wear it out" I said jokingly the hug lasted for a while then we all pull apart. "I missed you so much!" Ember said and I smiled "Missed you guys too"

~TIME SKIIIIP you go to school now to scare Sam and Tucker~

Me and Danny walked through the school liked we haven't been missing for over three weeks. Everyone was confused and shocked. We ran into Sam and Tucker they both dropped their stuff and their jaws dropped. "Hey losers" I said jokingly they both ran to us and gave a death hug. For the rest of the day we all talked like the good old days. When I got home mom informed me that Vlad was put in jail where he belongs.

Julie made contact with me and told me the reasons why I was having those dreams because of the evil version of Danny was trying to make contact with me. And that she and her father are making sure that he'll never bother me again that's why she came to us. Doggo has grown so much! When (he/she) sits down (she/he) is taller than me. Me and Danny went back to our ghost fighting from there with the help of Sam and Tucker.

And the rest for us was history....

~THE END~

Yup this is the last chapter my friends I truly loved this book to death. Over 100 parts wow... And I will like to thank my readers as well thank you for reading this book we made it to the top guys! Author loves yall as all ways. I know some of you do not want this book to end but I started this book like last year in the summer! That's a long time and I couldn't find the time to do two x reader books this one has grown up so much! Well this is where I make like an banana and split ;w; be safe jungle kids I will miss you all!

~Tiger-chan out~

good-bye love you all!