Chapter 30 The Show Returns

*screams* I'm so excited to do this chapter I dunno why!! I dropped my straw into my water bottle ._.) ANYWAYS LETS GET ON TO CHAPTER 30!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

"Danny you should do something really nice for her" Sam said and I nodded. Oh I know what to do! I ran to (Y/N) "(Y/N) wait!" She stops in her tracks and gives a soft smile. "Hey Danny" her voice is really low she must be really down.

"Um do you w-wanna g-go out to eat at u-um Nasty B-burger?" Why am I'm stuttering its (Y/N)! I knew her for like a month. "S-sure with Sam and Tucker right?" She asked and started to blush I did the same. "U-um i-if you want I-I was g-gonna s-say i-it as a d-" I was cut off by Ember "Did someone say Nasty Burger!?" She shouted and hugged (Y/N)

"Ember! Where have you been?! You left for like 3 weeks!!" (Y/N) yells at her best friend and shakes her. "Sorry!! I-I got you a cool flaming kitty stuff animal here" She gives her a box. "Thanks! DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN" (Y/N) Gave her a bare hug. "Danny! Are we gonna eat or what?" Tuck said and ran over to us the same as Sam. "Um y-yeah I guess" I said "I'm down" It was Jonny and Kitten who said that behind us on there bike. "You guys were spying on us?" (Y/N) asked "Possible" Jonny said and Kitten walked up to (Y/N) and Sam then hugged them.

"You two should of won! That was awesome when you two busted up in there all badass and stuff poor kiddos that barbie doll head doesn't deserve that prize!!" Kitten hugged them tighter than ever. "Can't b-breath" Sam chocked out "Oops sorry kiddos" Kitten let's go of them. "Anyone else wants to come that secretly spying on us? No great let's go then!" I yelled and grabbed (Y/N) then stormed off to Nasty Burger. "Um Danny you Ok?" (Y/N) asked me. "Yes n-no I don't know" (Y/N) stops me in my tracks "Talk to me bro" she holds both of my hands "Its just weird that your family is people who tried to kill me and stuff in the past. A-and your just like me were both halfas here and in the ghost zone" Her eyebrows furrowed

"Well we can get through this together Ok if you wanna ask me something like how to do one of the ghost powers go ahead. And my family there warming up to ya so don't worry I'm here for you ok? Need anything at all just Ok?" I nodded and she smiled then she squished my face and I looked like a fish. "Good now I'm hungry from all that fighting we did aren't you?" Then she moved my cheeks and made a weird voice like I was talking "Yesh I am hungry because I'm Super! Danny! And I have to save the world!" I rolled my eyes and frizzed up her hair with my hand. "Hey! You two left us are we gonna eat or what!?" Kitten yells and everyone runs over to us. "Sure sure hold ya horses!!" (Y/N) yells

~Time skip after everyone eats~

We all walked out of Nasty Burger satisfied. "Aw man that was good!" Tuck said "I don't know about you guys but I would kill for a nap right now" We all agreed to what I said. "Kill? that would be a marvelous show to see" We all turned around to see who said that. "Hello Child" It was freak show we all take our fighting stances. "Freak show I thought you were in jail" I said "Probably broke out" (Y/N) said next to me "Oh yes I did child tell me do you know what color I'm thinking of!?" I clenches his new staff it was bigger. "I dunno red for like revenge?" (Y/N) said and his eye brows furrowed "How did you know no matter once I capture the ghost child again I'm back in business!" He said then his new ghost minions came behind him.

"Not this time Freak show!" (Y/N) yelled and we both went into our ghost form. "Another ghost child capture her slave!!" Freak show orb on his staff started to glow and I'm under his control.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Psh yeah right Danny would never fall under your-" Before I could finished Danny puts me on his shoulder and goes over to Freak show.
"kiddo!! NO!!" Kitten yells Johnny used his shadow to break the staff but freak show minions started to fight back. "Danny! Put me down don't fall for this guy evil tricks!!" I kicked my legs and hit on his back with my fist. "Quite Doll! Once were done with our act for the show we can practice together"

I felt his smirk on his face I blushed and my heart was beating fast. "EMBER KILL THE STAFF BURN IT THEN BURN FREAK SHOW!!" I yelled and squirmed in Danny's grasp. "I'LL TRY (Y/N) JUST HANG ON!!" Ember yells and keeps fighting she fly's over to me quickly. "Right let's leave now!!" Freak show said Danny nodded and we disappeared along with freak show and his minions. I herd kitten yelled and we were in a dark spooky place. Danny puts me down and the lights turn off. "Do what ever you wish to her until were back in business in a hour" Freak show said to Danny and he smirks at me. I gave Freak show a death glare and he walks away. When Danny wasn't looking I grabbed the pocket knife that was in my shoe. I take the knife part out and threw it at freak show back like darts. "Ow you little brat!!" Bulls eye!! Danny yanks me by my wrist.

"Were going to have fun together Harley~"

WELP DANNY'S A PERV IN THIS NOW! And I hope you like this chapter and I'll see ya in the next one! TIGER OUT!!~