Chapter 36

I love this story CX the song at the top is called I'm ready and it inspired me to think of this chapter so enjoy CHAPTER 36!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

I rushed out of the elevator and looked around on the second floor. It was the same size as the first floor man this mall is bigger than I expected I herd (Y/N) sneezed but it wasn't her scream sneeze it was more of a puppy sneeze. Then I saw her eating pizza and holding the mall map. "Where did you get that pizza?" I asked she shrugged "When I sneezed it appeared in my hand want a bite?" She said and handed me the pizza I kindly took her offer and bit a small amount of the pizza.

Then I started walking but fast walking. "Oh! Danny quick over there!" (Y/N) shouts and sees Foxy,(B/FF) and Freddy she points at the closets elevator that was near us. We all glare at each other then someone shouted "HEY YOU KIDS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" It was a overweighted mall cop on a hover board we all split up going in different directions, I headed for the elevator dropping the pizza.

The mall cop yells at us and I think he called for back up. The elevator opens just in time "Go Danny Go!!" (Y/N) yells and I pick up the speed. And we made it inside the elevator the mall cop runs over to us (Y/N) starts mashing the button like crazy "Close close close close!!" I yelled then the door finally closed we saw the mall cop man yelling it was a glass elevator. We both laughed a little (Y/N) giggled it was cute. "This is going to be fun" I said and she nodded then the elevator door open to the 3rd floor. I quickly walked out the elevator making sure no mall cops were on the hunt for us (Y/N) pulls out the map again.

"Hmmmm.." She was probably thinking where the next closest elevator was. "Find anything yet?" I asked she slowly nods "Yup! The nearest elevator is by game stoooooop- BOOK STORE!!" (Y/N) yelled and I stopped "Normally girls would yell for shoes or clothes maybe make-up but you books" I said she turns around and faces me with her eyes lit up. "No" I said and she frowns "But whhhhy" she said and I crossed my arms. "Because were trying to win a race" I said and she gets closer to my face "No your trying to win a race I'm just having fun with my squad" she said and poked my nose. I guess a little break wouldn't hurt right? (You've been on break sense after school!) "Fine I guess a break wouldn't hurt" I mumbled

"Yaaay!!" She shouts and I smile I looked around and I saw one of the mall cops that were looking for us. I started to panic "Yup I don't mind a break" I said quickly and ran inside the store pushing the basket. Some people looked at us but didn't want to asked so they went back to what they were doing.

I know how (Y/N) is with manga and anime but there was people over there we have to stay low for a little while. (Sounds like Danny and (Y/N) are partners in crime) "Wait Danny the anime stuff is over there" She whispers and points. "I know but we need to law low until we lose the mall cops" I also whispered and headed to the cooking section which was in the back of the store. Luckily no one was back here (Y/N) hops out of the basket. "Its kinda dark back here" I said and she blows the dust off a book "And kind of dusty- ACHOO!!" She sneezed and flew back I grabbed her hand. We both fell on the floor and there was a big flash of light. We both were in our ghost forms.

We both sat up (Y/N) had her hand on her hand. "Sorry Danny" She says and rubs her nose I shake my head and get up. I give her a hand "Its fine player 2" I said and have her a smile she gave one back.

Silence fills the area where we at.
(I know some of you are yelling KISS!! right now sooo) We both stare into each other eyes her eyes sparkles like the night sky.
(God what am I'm doing with my life I should be playing my saxophone) We both start to lean in to each other I move some of her hair out of her face.

I closed my eyes and felt my heart beat out of my chest I felt heat on my cheeks. We almost kissed until- "OH MY GOD ITS INVISOBILL AND GHOST CHICK!!" Damn it!! So close we both turned around to whoever yelled that but it wasn't just one person. Ten people were behind us. I picked up (Y/N) and ran pass the crowd of fans and they scream and chased us. I ran out of the book store carrying (Y/N) bridal style. "Um D-Danny I can run if it makes it easier" She said shyly and she was blushing. I put her down and I looked behind us make sure the crowd of fans weren't behind us. I sigh in relief.

"That was close" I said and she nods "Still wanna win this race?" She asked me and I nodded "Probably safer on the 4th floor and we can meet up with everyone too" I thought about it "You think there being chased down too?" She asked I nodded "Probably we need to law low until we get upstairs. Where's the next elevator?" I asked her "It's by Game Stop where Tucker is" She said "Great lets-" I was cut off again "Ghost Chick? I-is that really you?" In front of us was Dash and the rest of the jocks. "Um H-hi" She said shyly. "You have legs like a golden goddess!!" Dash yells my eye started to twitch for some reason and (Y/N) face is flushed red.

Then we herd a fangirl yell my name "Youwho!! Invisobill!! Its me Paulina your number one fan!!" She yells me and (Y/N) turn around "Oh no..." Behind Paulina were a bunch of Fans they started running after us. I grabbed (Y/N) and turned us invisible and hide in an employee closet. (Y/N) Uses her powers so we can see. "I'm n-not a fan of all this running is this what you have to go through everyday?" She asked and I nodded "Yeah you'll get use to it" I shrugged I wouldn't mind a break from this either. "So you wanna picked up where we...left off" I said the last part making my voice deeper and moving the strands of hair out of her face.

(Why am I'm fangirling when I'm the author?)

She blushed then started leaning towards me I did the same. Then...

AUTHOR-CHAN ENDS CHAPTER 36!! Hahahah!! I'm so evil >:3 hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!! Tiger out!!