chapter 47 Weekend with Masters

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD REMIX FOR DANNY AND I HAVE FOUND IT!! If you love trap or music in general you are my bestie (even tho I have too many) Here is the chapter that you all been waiting for So enjoy this song and chapter 47!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

~Time skip~

Well (Y/N) is still asleep and were on our way to Vlad's. (Y/N)'s parents had already packet her stuff she has two small suit cases and one huge suit case. Plus her book bag is pretty heavy and light.

Were flying to Vlad's place because driving will take too long for my Dad. He really wants to go over Vlad's place again he's the only one who's happy to go. Its been an half hour and (Y/N) finally wakes up. She looks to her left then her right I was sitting next to her on the right. I wave at her and she glares at me. I feel really bad that I pushed her Sam and Tuck away for Vallery. People can change though right? So what if we had our differences with each other and she still wants to hunt me down. People can change r-right? "So where are we?" I herd (Y/N) asked I was about to respond to her but my dad cut me off.

"Were now in Wisconsin!! This is your pilot caption Jack Fenton ready for landing!" He announce (Y/N) seems chill about this and everything. "We're going to Vlad's place" My sister said to (Y/N) her eyes widened then she was moody like everyone else. Expect for my Dad he's always happy or excited about seeing Vlad. We landed in Vlad's huge drive way where he was standing out on his porch. We all got out with our things and (D/N) following behind (Y/N). Forgot (she/He) was with us.

"Ah welcome Fenton Family...other child and dog..." Vlad said and looked at (Y/N) we all had a glare look on our faces except for my dad. My mom hugs (Y/N) "Blood or not blood related she and her pet are still family to us!" My mom shouted at him and (Y/N) sticks her tongue out at Vlad. He glares at me and (Y/N) "V man! How you been?!" My dad said and shook his hand. "Jack I've been swell Maddie~" Vlad looks at my mom all weird and she rolls her eyes. So did jazz "Gross..." (Y/N) says and walks into Vlad's house with her (D/N) following her.

So did my mom and Jazz. The rest of us followed behind the door shut quickly leaving my dad outside he'll find a way in right? Yeah I'm sure he'll be fine. "Hm so you like football I see" (Y/N) said Vlad glares down at her. "Yes yes I'm a huge fan of it So Maddie how have you been dear~?" Vlad asked my mom I just glare at him Jazz pats my shoulder to calm me down. "Fine! With my new inventions and with you out of my life" My mom said coldly "Well I'm going upstairs to study I know where the guest rooms are see ya" Jazz said and went upstairs my mom went with her.

It was just me (Y/N) Vlad and (D/N). "I don't know what your pulling masters but we'll find out!" I shouted (Y/N) was standing by my side she quickly crossed her arms. "Just because were at Vlad's place doesn't mean I'm still mad at you Danny" She tells me and turns her back on me so did (D/N). "Look I'm sorry for what I did please forgive me!" I shouted and she still have her back turned on me. "Having problems with your girlfriend Daniel?" Vlad asked with a smirk on his face.

"Were not a couple!!!" Me and (Y/N) shouted at the same time Vlad smirk got wider. "Ugh I'm going upstairs..." She said and grabbed her stuff. When she was about to leave I was going to follow her. "Alone" she glaring at me then finally going upstairs with (D/G). "See what you did!" I yelled at Vlad he raise an eyebrow and smirked. "I didn't do anything Daniel its not my fault that your girlfriend hates you" He said and I glared at him my eyes change acid green. "Oooh the scary eyes" he said and I left grabbed my stuff and went upstairs.

~Time skip~

Everyone was in there own room chilling. While I figure out what Vlad is up too. But first I have to get (Y/N) to like me again. The upstairs floor is huge I have to check every room which I did.

Finally I found the room that she was in I open the door slowly. She was on her laptop watching something. I heard a lot of bullets from it probably a gameplay of something. "What do you want Danny" she asked me in a cold way (D/N) was sleeping on the bed. "I-I just wanted to say sorry for what I did...I would never leave you guys your my best friends... Specially you (Y/N)..." I said while rubbing my arm.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

The part of me is saying 'for give him its been two weeks for god sake! Can't stay mad forever!!' But the other part is saying 'Let em suffer some more!' And the kindness is winning so I give in. I sighed it was silent for a moment. "Fine... I forgive y-" I was cutoff by him hugging/tackle me. His grip is strong I guess he missed me a loot. "Gah! D-Danny!" I chocked out he really missed me.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!" He said over and over again then kissed the side of my face a lot all I could do was blush. I-I could stop him but um....never mind....

~With clockwork~

I looked at the present with Daniel and (Y/N) I smiled to myself and looked back to the 10 years of their future. Everything bad that happened before never happened. Daniel was dressed in a suit and he slipped a ring box in his pocket and walked out of his house.

"Well done Daniel well done..."

DONE AND DONE Phew!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one tiger out!!~