Chapter 65 Dreams are not just dreams

~The next day~

~(Y/N)'s P.OV~

~Dream~

It was dark pitch black and cold... My powers were strained I couldn't even move at this point... I talked but nothing came out no sound or anything. "That's it just let the darkness consume your mind, heart,body and soul and you will be mine once again we can be happy together just wait..."  A voice said to more  like a whisper in my ear the voice was soothing but yet a dark and sick sound. I started to feel really sick to my stomach I started to pass out until anther voice was heard by my ill state. I started to see a girl that looks around my age but everything was blurry. She was fighting someone but I couldn't really tell who she was fighting.

"(Y/N)! Listen to me! I know you don't know who I'm am but I know who you are... You don't have much time to prepare. My name is Julie or aka Tiger and I'm am the daughter of-...." I couldn't hear what she was saying everything started to go black a little as more light came in. "LISTEN STAY WITH ME!! When you wake up from this I will be with you but in a different form of age than that I am in now! Time  is not going to last long he is looking for us and he wont rest until we are found! Tell Danny to start training you as well tell Bruce that-" I couldn't hear the last part of what she said I blacked out.

~Dream Ends~

Then I woke up jolting out of my bed...

(Remember when I was going to add myself into this? Yep PREPARE TO BE SHIPPED TO THE MAX WITH DANNY)

I looked around the room and no one was here... Was it a bad dream? Or was it real? I turned over to my clock and see that it is 6 AM on my clock. I sighed and laid back down in the bed remembering every word that the girl said in my dream... Who no how did she know my name? And Danny's name as well and Uncle B. I turned on my lights and wince my eyes from the brightness. Then I grabbed a pen and paper and started to write down every word that the girl who is known as Julie or Tiger... After that I decided to put my memory to use. I try to remember what the girl looked like off from the top of my head and what the place where I was in looked like as well.

Once I sorta remembered I wrote it down just in case I need to at lease tell someone about this... W-who was that soothing voice whispering to me in the dream? Were they good or evil? Sounded like both to me or they were just playing mind games?.... This is dumb why am I having random dreams about crazy stuff?... I have so many questions but no one to answer to them. Well this sucks how am I'm going to go back to sleep? Whatever I cant stay up forever I was tired anyways. I turn off the lights and pull the covers over my body. Hoping that I would have a nice dream with no crazy stuff happening...

~Time skip to 9 AM~

I woke up again not from a dream but from my mind. I couldn't sleep with all the questions I had in my head fighting for an answer. I get up from my bed and open up the curtains the sun shines brightly threw the window. I take a deep breath and looked out the window and said to my self "Today is going to be ok..." after I said that I heard something moving from across the other side of the room.

I slowly grabbed my baseball bat that was next to me. I hear some soft breathing coming from across my bed. I slowly walked over to my bed and getting ready to swing. But I stopped to see in front of me was a little girl. Holding her arms over her head ready form the impact. What was strange about this girl as that she wore shades that were shape like a circle. She also had an skeleton arm for her right side her left was normal. She also had worn torn clothing like she has been running or fighting someone... No it cant be her... She also had scars on her face and she was bleeding a little on her nose, and her lips as well. She had blood on her shades as well as her clothes.

I dropped the bat and bend down to her level which she was sitting down. I had the look of shock, my mind starts to have a billion questions again. But I ignored them for now I have a feeling that they will come back for some reason. All of a sudden my ghost sense went off and so did the little girl as well. Orange and a mix of black mist came form her... Okay this is getting freaky now is this Tiger's little sister or something? Because this can NOT be her. I slowly waved at the girl to see if she can see me through those dark and thick glasses of hers. She waved back but her hands were shaking a little.

"Hi..um what is your name?..." I asked her in a soft voice, no reply just silence... "ok.. Um are you hungry? Do you want to take a bath?" I asked her and she nods quickly to my questions. "Ok great there's the bathroom over there ok? Can you do it by yourself?" I asked her and she nods ok great were getting somewhere at least. "That good ok while you do that I'm going to patch you up Ok? And bring you some food" I told her and she got up and handed me a book back that looks pretty heavy for her size. She moves her hands and tells me to open it so I did. Cant be anything too bad in here right?

I was so wrong! Inside  the bag was all sorts of weapons that I don't even have. There was also ammo for some of the weapons in there. There was also clothes and books as well in the bag. But the bag looks a lot dirty... I looked up from  the bag and towards the little girl. "Did your mommy packed this for you?" She shakes her head telling me no towards my question. "No? um how about your dad?" She thought about the question for a couple of seconds and nodded her head. "Yeah you miss your dad?" She nods again but this time she looked down sadly. "Yeah me too..." I said and felt like tears were going to come. But then a sudden impact of a hug hit me it was from the little girl. I may not know this little child but I feel like she is important right now.

I hugged back and I heard her crying a little. I let go and looked at her face covered in dirt and mud. Someone must of been hunting her down like a dog... "Hey don't cry its going to be ok we'll find you Dad ok? Is he somewhere in the ghost zone" I asked her I assumed that she was a ghost from her sensing me. She nods slowly whipping her own tears as she sniffed a little. I thought about my dream that I had couple of hours ago... "Ok how about you wash your self up and I'll bring you some breakfast ok?" I told her and she smiles when she did her teeth were sharp like fangs of a cat. Strange I know... I smiled back and handed her clothing out from the bag, I showed her where the bathroom was in my bedroom ad she shuts the door. I lay her bag on my bed and exit my room with my thoughts and questions racing through my head.

Then out of no where Danny spins me in the air with a smile on his face. I squeal from the sudden impact from Danny. "Gah! Danny what are you-" He cuts me off with an kiss and when he did that it felt like all my questions were gone from my head. I kissed back like a thank you he slowly puts me down but he still kisses me. After a minute or two we pull away for air. Danny gives me a smile and I gave him a small one. His smile fades away to worry face. "What's wrong you ok?" He asked me and I nodded saying yes with a lie.

Danny reads my emotions and he grabs my hands. "Your not ok tell me the truth..." He tells me wanting to know what the heck is going on in my head. "I'll tell you later but um why are you so happy today?" I asked him and his smile slowly comes back. "We have the house to our selves Bruce had an important meeting, Alfred and Nightwing went to go shopping for like a couple of hours for the house and some food. But I want you to make sure to tell me whatever is on your mind later on. You can tell me when your ready Ok?" Danny tells me and I nod my head in agreement. "Great! Alfred made us breakfast before he left I already ate but I wrapped up your food for you." He tells me and I smile and tell him

"Thank you..." 

What will happen when reader-chan and Danny are left alone for a couple of hours? Who is this new character that we are introduced to in this book? Is reader-chan dream true or is it just some nightmare? Find out in the next chapter!

Tiger~