Chapter 35 Make your Reality your Expectations

This chapter is gonna be about what happens when you most likely study with your group of friends. Oh and btw everyone did there homework during P.E reader-chan made sure no one gets bad grades!! Anyways ON TO CHAPTER 35!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

After Ember killed the solo we had to kick out the random people in my backyard. How did they get here anyways? Probably jumped over my fence (D/G) had to chase em out it was funny. So now everyone is sitting on the stage and Golden Freddy is petting (D/G). I was playing so music on my laptop and were all were just chilling. Ember was hanging off the stage upside down I found a sharpie in my pocket.(idk XD) Me being weird I took the top off and smelled the it. I started coughing like crazy everyone looked at me. "You good (Y/N)?" Freddy asked me and I nodded. Then I got a dumb idea. "Guys!!" I shouted and scared everyone Ember felled oops

"You wanna get kicked out of the mall?" They all glare at me ಠ_ಠ

~Time skip at da mall~

"ARIGHTY BOYS START YOUR ENGINES!!" Ember yells we are having a shopping kart race. Freddy was pushing Sam, Danny was pushing me (B/FF) was pushing Ember, Foxy was pushing Chica And Bonnie had to push Goldie. We had to leave dogo home and Tucker said he didn't wanna race so he went to game stop. We have to race from the entrance of the mall to the food court which is upstairs.

The fazbear squad can teleport I dunno about Ember and (B/FF) though eh they'll be fine I'm sure. Bonnie does not look happy at all heh poor bunny. Everyone gets ready I grip onto the kart knowing that guys are competitive at this type of stuff. There were some people who were watching us and had there phones out guess were going to be viral in a couple minutes.

"GET SET..." Ember yells I noticed that (B/FF) and Danny were glaring at each other weird. "GOOOO!!!" Ember yells and everyone takes off except for Bonnie and Goldie. Wonder what happens if someone wins the race hmm. Oh well time to enjoy being pushed around "WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!" I yelled and Danny smiles at me then Foxy and Chica zoom passed us and so does both of my bffs. Danny shoes went into ghost form so it would be lighter to run. Then he kicks up the speed "Were almost there hang on!" He yelled and I nodded. We zoom past Foxy and Chica I waved at them as we went pass them. We were neck in neck with (B/FF) and Ember.

Ember looks over to me and waves. "Hi (Y/N)!!" she yells and I waved back "Hey Gurl!!" I said then we split apart Danny was heading for the elevator there's 4 floors in this mall and man this is going to be fun. We headed in the elevator and it closes quickly then I push the button. This elevator only stops at the second floor so when we find the next one it will stop at the third floor. Danny catches his breath right quick "So having fun studying with me Danny?" I asked him and he chuckles "I'll always have fun doing whatever with you (Y/N) even fighting ghost" he said to me and I blushed but quickly hid it. Then the elevator stopped at the second floor the door opens and Danny runs out quickly in search for the other elevator.

We should make our reality our expectations more often...

DONE!! Sorry that this is short ;-; I just thought of this when I was doing rp with my friend XD I wanna try this some day but I'm no savage. Hope you all enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in the next one TIGER OUT~!!