Chapter 45 Drowning Tears

This is a recommendation that since I keep adding chill Nation music you should go check them out! I was inspired by my own picture that I drew  myself at the top! WARNING !! THIS CHAPTER MAY BE EMOTIONAL TO SOME READERS!! You've been warned...

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

~Time skip to the fnaf 4 project is due and let's make it Friday!~

Its 5:00am and I'm up and ready! I had to wake up at 4:20am to get ready I take forever... Ahem!! So this make up thing for everyone is going to take forever. So! I brought Danny and the gang over there all tired. I don't know why I'm up usually I'm just like them but worst hmm... Oh well! "Why did you bring us here so early?" Danny asked and yawed. "Our project is due today! My mom is already up and getting ready for work and my dad is already at work.

So its the perfect time to do the make up now" I said "But couldn't you do this at 6am? Or something" (heh get it 6am fnaf? Ok...) Sam asked I shook my head. "Nope! Don't know how long this make up will take so go change into your costumes" I said and Sam and Danny nodded as for Tuck well um he fell asleep. "Good thing today is Friday..." Danny said

~Time skip to school~

Dang I did a good job! Everyone looks scary and I made it look like my face was split open. "Cool! You guys ready to go?" Danny asked we all nodded and headed to Mr.lancer class

~Time skip to lunch~

Me and Danny were walking to lunch. "I think we were the best for that project!" I said and Danny nods "Yeah since everyone was either too scared to play or watch it" He said and I nodded. "Yeah and some people did a lazy job as well and-" I was cut off by a girl yelling Danny's name.

"Danny! Hey!" She yells and runs over to Danny. "Hey Val! How you been?" Danny asked her and started a whole new conversation with her. I felt like a their wheel since the two was only talking to each other. I-I don't wanna be in the way so I leave and go ahead to lunch. Looks like there best friends as well I'm not jealous or any thing I just feel left out....

I walked inside the lunchroom and see Sam and Tuck I walk over to them and sat down. "Hey guys!" I said "Hey (Y/N) we killed it in Mr.Lancer class good job on the make up" Tuck says to me. "Thanks! Good job making our voices sound scary with your awesome tecno skills" I replied back to Tucker. "Yeah that was pretty cool Tuck but um (Y/N) where's Danny? You two always walk to lunch together" Sam asked me "Oh Danny he's with-" I was cut off speaking of the ghost boy himself "Hey guys is it ok if Val sits with us today?" Danny asked and I guess Val is short for Vallery? (Idk how to spell)

"Suure" Sam said and I herd her knuckles crack by making a fist. Danny and Vallery sit down next to each other and started talking again They totally ignored us so as they talk we all eat in silence.

~Clockwork P.O.V~

Hmm this isn't good for Daniel. I look at the present time that is now then I look forward 10 years for his picture. That dream that he had with the girl under the tree her name is (Y/N) (L/N). And there future are in danger being together. If he continues to hang out with the other girl he will fall apart.

~10 years future Danny's P.O.V~

"After all these years!?! Daniel!! You used me like a dirty rag!! You lies can't save you anymore!!" (Y/N) yells at me I fucked up really bad this time. She caught me with Vallery. I cheated on her why do I feel guilty now? "Its not what it looks like!! Just let me explain!!"

I yelled she grabs her purse off the chair and I grabbed her wrist. "Explain what!?! All those years that you ignored me Tucker and Sam for some dumb hoe that you barley even knew in highschool!!! All the times that I helped you and saved your sorry ass FOR THIS!?! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!?!" I had now words and she looks at me with discus and rips my grasp away from her wrist.

"I never want to see you again!! IT'S OVER!!" (Y/N) shouts and slams the front door. I feel heart broken now but all those times when I was with Vallery I didn't feel guilty or bad. I sat on the couch in the family room and ran my fingers through my hair. The only women in my life who really loved me is now gone...forever the only true girl that I loved the most in the world I put her through so much she couldn't take it anymore. Now that she's gone I feel empty

(Y/N) come back please.....

~Back with clockwork~

~Clockwork P.O.V~

I shook my head after I just saw what Daniel did to (Y/N). He'll figure this out on his own...Hopefully if he doesn't

(Y/N) will be drowning in her own tears...

DONE AND DONE PHEW!! Was this emotional enough? Hmm....Well let me know!! And I'll see ya in the next chapter!! Tiger out!!