Chapter 14 Waterpark and Pirate ship attack

Am I'm the only one who still likes nightcore music any who enjoy this chapter imma try to update everyday or so I'm loving this story(/^▽^)/ so far Enjoy my peeps! On to Chapie 14!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

After I kissed (Y/N) the past week she's been shy around me I hope I didn't scare her off or something. She's been really quiet in class she does the work first and finishes quickly then draws what in her sketch book full of wonders. Sam been looking at me across the class room angrily since (Y/N) haven't been talking much to us Sam really likes (Y/N) as a good friend she is a pretty cool person to talk to. And she's super funny without her our little group is just boring she still sits next to us at lunch but she does her homework. She gets it done pretty fast though so she'll still have time to eat I want talk to her but I don't want to bother her at the same time.

Maybe after Mr.Lancer is done talking about history I can talk to her at gym which is after this class. I stared out of the window daydreaming out of the window thinking about what will happen today will something fun happen? And man it is extremely hot today the A.C isn't working as great. Then a announcement came on and Mr. Lancer stopped talking "Due to the massive heat that Amity Park is facing Casper High is due to a early department have a great day students!" Everyone cheers and runs out the class room Mr. Lancer said something about homework or something eh who cares I'll do it later.

I was about to leave to go to my locker until Sam grabbed me and tuck by our ears. "I don't know what you did to (Y/N) but you going to make it up to her!" She whispers/yelled "but I didn't do anything Sam! Ow and let go of my ear" She let's go of Tucker's ear but not mine guess she didn't wanna hear his whining. "What's your excuse Danny?" Sam pinches my ear "Ow ow I didn't do anything bad I swear" (Y/N) was about to leave the classroom until she was stopped by Sam. "(Y/N) hey! What are you gonna do on this early dismissal?" She just shrugged and looked down "Homework I guess if I have left to do besides Mr. Lancers notes but I already did that" She didn't look at us man I messed up real bad "Well You wanna come to the water park with us were about to leave to go" Sam offers "Um s-sure I don't really go outside as much" she barely talking well at least she said yes "Cool see you there!" Sam grabbed Tucker hand and left out quickly. "Bye Mr.Lancer" (Y/N) leaves out of the class room as well

I was about to do the same until "Danny seems like your having girl problems" Aw great a teacher wants to talk to me about my life "Girl problems? (Y/N) j-just a friend" come on come on I need to catch up with (Y/N) "Well I just wanted to say go get her tiger" He gives me a wink and I smiled don't know why but I did and I ran out to go find (Y/N). luckily she was at her locker grabbing her book bag and a bunch of art I already have most of my stuff so I run up to her well I slide to her. "Hey (Y/N)" I tried to sound cool but I failed. She giggled I guess I didn't fail she also waved at me still looking down (Don't be such a dandere reader-chan!) "You excited to get out the house" she nods and I smiled she's talking to me without Sam and Tuck nice! I grabbed her hand "Well come on slow poke! Let's go get our water park on!" She smiles and we run to our houses we both ran into our own. I run upstairs and told my parents what happen and where I'm going they agree with it.

I struggle to find my swimming trunks I look out the window to see that Sam,Tuck and (Y/N) are waiting on my porch shoot hurry hurry! Aha I found them on the floor I changed into them quickly grabbed a thin shirt change out of the shirt that I had on, put the shirt that I have in my hand and run out the door in time. "H-hey guys" I had to catch my breath for a minute Sam is wearing a black cloak or something Tucker red swim trunks and (Y/N) a hoodie dress? "(Y/N) where is your swim suit?" Sam asked her "Its under this hoodie dress thing I've got a spare book bag in case anything happens" She's prepared smart girl "Well come on don't want the place to be packed" I said while running to the water park which isn't far away.

~Time skip brought to you by Jack sparrow! And Davy Jones!~

Less than a couple minutes were in the park and (Y/N) looks happy. "Looks like everyone from school is here" Sam said while looking at all the people "Still hot though if you ask me" (Y/N) said fanning her self "Well take off the hoodie dress then" Sam said while tugging on it. "Fiiiiine" (Y/N) takes off the hoodie dress and I kinda dazed at her. (Sorry if you no like pirate stuff chu can change it) (Y/N) haves on a (F/C) stripped pirate swim suit it fits her perfectly like a glove. Tucker dazed at her too weirdo
"I-is it too much?" (Y/N) asked us we both at the same time shook our head.

~Sam's P.O.V~

Boys these days I swear I looked at Tuck oh no he is not going to mess up my shipping with Danny and (Y/N). I'd elbowed Tucker in the gut and whispered "hands off Tuck that's Danny's girl" I smirked and looked at the two chatting "Yeah right he'll never ask her out Sam" Tucker disagrees with me "Whatever he will until then Hands off my bestie" yeah me and (Y/N) are best friends now we have most things in common.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

I don't feel too weird around Danny any more at least I'm out of the house now feels good to have someone to talk to. "You guys ready to dizzy on the water slides!?" I pumped up my small group up a little the three of them cheers. Until me and Danny's ghost senses go off oh boy what is it now. A...GHOST PIRATE SHIP COOL this is so awesome!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

This is so not cool! Again what do they want this time can't a guy see Paulina in a swim suit!? "Cover me guys I'm going ghost" me and (Y/N) said at the same time. Sam and tuck looked at us weird then they both cover us and were in our ghost form. "Oh Danny here" (Y/N) hands me a cool glowing sword how does that fit in her book bag? She grabs one for herself "Keep safe guys we'll be back" I told Sam and Tuck they both nodded then the little ghost kid pirate guys appear. "Land ho! Maties! Take all there gold and um what was the word again" he asked his skeleton bird "booty right?" The bird nods

"TAKE ALL THERE BOOTY AND GOLD" this kid had too much sugar for breakfast. "OI AND WHAT IN BLOODY DAVY JONES LOCKER ARE YE BE THINKING YE DOING" (Y/N) yells by my side at the little kid didn't know she speaks pirate cool. "Yeah shouldn't you be taking a nap kid!" I added on to what (Y/N) said. "Move along lad! And las I'm taking there booty whether ye like or not!" I make a fist "Your not going to get away with this kid!" I yelled in anger "That's what ye think TAKE THE LAD LASSIE!" The kid oder his skeleton crew (what if sans was on the crew oml XD) "TOUCH HER AND I'LL GUT YA LIKE A FISH!" hey I'm getting better at this pirate talk. Me and (Y/N) get into a fighting position this is going to be a fun one get ready kid...

"I got a bone to pick with your crew"

WOOOO anther long chapie I was hyped to type this one I love pirates!! And I rp as fem foxy cuz imma lady and foxy is my fav su yeah hope you all enjoyed this chapie I'll see ya in the next one TIGER OUT!!~~